Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Sorreah!

Thank you very much for reporting the bugs, I have just fixed them and the fix will be released in version 0.1.3.

Also "escape" is pretty much useless. You have zero lag time from the escape and encounter, so when you escape, it just instantly touches you again and you're stuck battling anyway.

Yes, the escape is designed to force the player to actually run away and be chased, or not be able to run away if surrounded. I wanted to keep a certain touch of realism.

However, if it is something that is annoying for a majority opinion, I might change it in the future.

Also Blizzard feels over tuned. It's power doesn't justify its cost. Unless you are fighting 6+ enemies, why would I ever pay 40 mp to do the same damage I would do if I used cone? Cone doesn't always hit everything, but in terms of cost effectiveness, its leagues better. I don't think you should make cone weaker btw, if anything you either should reduce the cost of blizzard (20ish) or significantly increase its damage (actually, I suggest both. you could make it 25 mp and have it do more damage than it currently does and it would be a much better spell).

The skill system will be changed drastically since the release of version 0.1.3. in which the start of the Skill Tree System and the Mastery Subystem will be added (experience must be developed in each skill branch).

From 0.1.3 the protagonist will be able to access novice and apprentice level magic in all six elements and in the swordsman branch. Spells from previous versions (including those of the wife) will be replaced.

Edit: well I wrote a bunch of feed back and stuff, but f95 forums ate the edit and I don't have the heart to write it again. I'll come back to this later if I feel like re-writing it. It was mostly a lot of positive things, its a good game.

There is still a lot of work to do, this is just the beginning and I will strive to improve it day by day, developing new systems, adding fetishes and deepening the story and gameplay to make it more enjoyable every day.

I greatly appreciate feedback, ideas, opinions and bug reports because they help me to improve.

Thank you very much for your effort, opinions and reports, Sorreah, they have been very useful.

If you want to share more of your ideas and contribute to the development of the game I will be happy to read them, you are welcome to join our .

Have a nice day and thank you very much! ^-^

Last edited:

Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, madhatter11!

It's been a while since I have played an ntr game that was actually engaging and well written, keep up the good work.

Thank you very much for the appreciation; I'm delighted that you enjoyed it.

Exciting things are coming in the future that I hope you'll enjoy a lot.

Thank you very much, and have a great day! ^-^

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Hello, Sorreah!

Thank you very much for reporting the bugs, I have just fixed them and the fix will be released in version 0.1.3.

Yes, the escape is designed to force the player to actually run away and be chased, or not be able to run away if surrounded. I wanted to keep a certain touch of realism.

However, if it is something that is annoying for a majority opinion, I might change it in the future.
It's not "annoying" or "realistic" I'm telling you its broken. You gave 0 invincibility frames TO run away. There is no pause from leaving the battle to it catching you again, the player doesn't even have the ability to move when the battle ends before the monster catches them again. You need to add a pause to it AND THEN have it chase you. You can do what you want to do, but as of now in this version, it doesn't exist. It's an auto re-enter battle.

There is still a lot of work to do, this is just the beginning and I will strive to improve it day by day, developing new systems, adding fetishes and deepening the story and gameplay to make it more enjoyable every day.

I greatly appreciate feedback, ideas, opinions and bug reports because they help me to improve.

Thank you very much for your effort, opinions and reports, Sorreah, they have been very useful.

If you want to share more of your ideas and contribute to the development of the game I will be happy to read them, you are welcome to join our .

Have a nice day and thank you very much! ^-^
Most of the stuff I wrote is quite positive rather than what you read, its a good game and I enjoyed it a lot and look forward to the project. I said I boycott patreon, but I am happy to buy this on itch.io but would like to give it a an update or two before I commit to it since I want to see how much content is added and how long updates take, but overall an extremely promising game. You didn't have too many typos/grammar issues (some, but not a big deal and certainly much better than a good majority of games I've seen).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

donor

Jun 16, 2019
What the ?is this a bug ? I keep getting a game over by talking to receptionist after defeating orc boss
Edit- Had to close the game and start from before I first got a game over now it is fine.

Last edited:

moozoo

May 11, 2017
There is some incredible choice of girls in Honey Select 2 with a lot of outfits and params. But when I look at men characters, there are mostly clowns with non-existing or girly haircuts. What's going on, is there a secret repository somewhere with men characters?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
the potential this game has is insane. i rly pray that what the author said about all the different path is true and this does not become another one dimensional NTR cuckfest. if all the possibilities are true its absolutely worth the support money. keep it up def (y)

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
could you make the options that lead to ntr like different color text like red for ntr and green for non ntr doesnt have to be those colors but you know what i mean

DiabloSamaKun

May 27, 2021
Save file right before the aaron level 2 scene at the end of version 0.1.2

It was a bit of a grind to get to this, but the game is only 1% done sooo enjoy.

Reactions: dman91

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Aaand the skip button is broken. Great job.
Skills definitely shouldn’t be attached to a W button, since it’s already in use.

Reactions: albinz
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes