EyesTing

Jul 30, 2023
IMPORTANT!
You will need Locale Emulator or setting your PC region to Japan, as there is voice acting that cannot be modified and it contains filenames in Japanese language.

Antivirus (Bitdefender) can prevent the game from starting! So if the game immediately closes, check your antivirus and disable it.

If you find any bugs or missed translations please report it on this thread, so I could fix and release a patch. Save file and screenshots explaining how it occurred really helps!
1694053036189.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like the game but that's sound's like alot of work just for a game lol. plues that sound's like money for the emulater

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
I wonder why I can't use RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin
does this game really not support using I wonder why I can't use RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
I wonder why I can't use RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin
does this game really not support using I wonder why I can't use RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin
This game was made using RPG maker VX Ace. So it's not compatible with MV plug-ins.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
What the hell is the answer to the stupid tablet riddle in the ruins?
Everything is spoken like gibberish and while I could just keep killing the stupid guardian spirit, I don't feel like wasting my time going through ten thousand possible combinations.

Oct 8, 2017
Does anybody know how the .bin files are exactly? I am trying to figure them out but no dice.
Well, I figured out that the author used this program:

Sadly, the program is closed-source and my skills of reverse engineering are pretty pitiful u.u

Last edited:

Passwrd

Jun 25, 2018
What the hell is the answer to the stupid tablet riddle in the ruins?
Everything is spoken like gibberish and while I could just keep killing the stupid guardian spirit, I don't feel like wasting my time going through ten thousand possible combinations.
It was answered in an earlier post but the code is 0721. Don't ask me why.

Reactions: Dargondo

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
Greetings,

I'm afraid that I'm absolutely unable to play this video-game. As soon as I talk with the Informant and try to show off the heroine's underwears, an error involving the Audio/SE occurs. I've then tried to use Locale Emulator in order to bypass that issue, but now the video-game refuses to launch and tells me that my "files are corrupted - Please run a virus check then reinstall the application".

To establish the facts :
- if I don't use Locale Emulator, I can launch the game but it's crippled by the Audio/SE error(s)
- if I do use Locale Emulator, the video-game refuses to even start

Anyone got a solution to that issue, by any chance?

Regards,
Arcadelord

Reactions: RottenKing

Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
Somebody got save Zard harem end, my playthrough let Zard take virgin all girl but still can't get his ending :'(

LSharf

Mar 20, 2020
There is no audio when I play on Joiplay, does anyone have a fix for it? Like a Local Emulator for android or smth? Or is it just not fixable?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes