Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 2480014

Might just be a false positive, but still thought I'd post it, in case someone else gets the same thing.
Weird....... I've downloaded the game many times, including that version, and my Windows Defender never flagged it.
Can you pass the .RAR folder on Virustotal please?
EDIT: I passed the Workupload link on Virustotal: It was clean.
EDIT 2: I've asked Spin and I think I know the reason: The Locale Emulator is included in the .RAR. You can delete the Emulator/extract the game files without the Emulator and scan it again if you wish cause as I said, it was clean in my end but sadly I cannot scan again since I deleted it from my PC.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well when the evil one show's up my game hit's a runtime error then stop's. i do not know all the other stuff but this suck's

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i got some problems with the game.

1. at the begging of the game when the evil boss showes up the game hits a run time error with other stuff.

2. every time a sex scene comes up the game shut's off. so how the heck do we fix this

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
ok i got some problems with the game.

1. at the begging of the game when the evil boss showes up the game hits a run time error with other stuff.

2. every time a sex scene comes up the game shut's off. so how the heck do we fix this
Check the installation notes in the original post. :)
When evil boss shows up in OP it has Audio/SE error in the bottom as well: Error fix

chrisjm489

Mar 29, 2022
So I am missing a few variations of the others, which if someone has a 100% save that would be awesome. But I don’t know where these other two that I haven’t even seen are. Does anyone know? Thanks

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Me: okay let's see the tags.
Pregnancy: Yes.
Prostitution: Works well with Preg so yes.
Sandbox: Yes!

Multiple Endings: Oh no...

FUCK! EVERY FUCKING TIME!
Why do we keep adding the Pregnancy Tag to game with a Pregnancy ENDING? I not asking to have an in depth pregnancy system with fertility cycles, the effects on the character because of pregnancy- But can we really not just make a Pregnancy system as simple as the one in Melty's Quest? Just get knocked up, have the standing image change, and nothing else happen?
As a fellow preggo nut I can tell you that I feel your pain. I'm also always on the hunt for great pregnancy mechanics in games but get slapped with bad endings most of the time.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
As a fellow preggo nut I can tell you that I feel your pain. I'm also always on the hunt for great pregnancy mechanics in games but get slapped with bad endings most of the time.
I feel both of your pain on this. Probably my biggest motivation for getting into game dev.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes