Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Weird how you don't lose your virginity in the brothel but you can in other events or in battle (depending how high your lewdness is I think). In my current run, since my lewdness is up the roof 200 is max I think, staying a virgin is impossible because as soon as I start the battle, well...yep. So yeah, just gonna try to 100% the CG's and then once I'm done with all that, go for virgin run (technically). Anyways, I'm just gonna make them lose their virginities as what we all see on picture 6 before going into battle.
Maybe she has a regenerative vagina, I bet girls would kill to have that and be virgin's all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Hmong-sama

JustFluctlight

Dec 12, 2022
Hi i know it's going to sound repetitive but someone can help me with the code in the part of the ruins, i can't pass that puzzle and yea i speak to the villager to give a hint but i didn't understand how to convert the word " I love you " to numbers, if someone can explain me would be useful

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Hi i know it's going to sound repetitive but someone can help me with the code in the part of the ruins, i can't pass that puzzle and yea i speak to the villager to give a hint but i didn't understand how to convert the word " I love you " to numbers, if someone can explain me would be useful
Use search function, it has been mentioned in this thread multiple times.
Link to answer

Reactions: JustFluctlight

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I am guessing the grind to do a virgin run through will be pretty serious, as I am currently level 10 and the first orc boss pretty much 3-4 shots me, I do have the best armor and weapons the shop offers me, but to be honest it does not seem to help much, as for healing if I use the spell the orcs next attack pretty much wipes the heal out, and if I use potions its even worse, not helped by the fact it seems to do attacks on both characters after the first or second round, and does so every round afterwards.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I am guessing the grind to do a virgin run through will be pretty serious, as I am currently level 10 and the first orc boss pretty much 3-4 shots me, I do have the best armor and weapons the shop offers me, but to be honest it does not seem to help much, as for healing if I use the spell the orcs next attack pretty much wipes the heal out, and if I use potions its even worse, not helped by the fact it seems to do attacks on both characters after the first or second round, and does so every round afterwards.
I think doing a Virgin Run is virtually impossible:
The Sword will undergo withdrawals and will rape all 4 of them, taking their virginities eventually.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I think doing a Virgin Run is virtually impossible:
The Sword will undergo withdrawals and will rape all 4 of them, taking their virginities eventually.
All four, I have two characters in the party, I am guessing you get others later on, so it is one of those games no real options just slutdom is us, hmm may well not bother any further with it, as I find those sort of games boring as hell.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

Hiuuuu

Oct 26, 2022
Spinxas Got an error lauching the game with the locale emulator (in both admin or not admin option) saying that it miss VL gothic font but i installed both the font from the folder fonts, sry if i'm taking your time

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Spinxas Got an error lauching the game with the locale emulator (in both admin or not admin option) saying that it miss VL gothic font but i installed both the font from the folder fonts, sry if i'm taking your time
The fonts exist in the "Fonts" folder within the game. You do not need to install them or anything, as game picks up the fonts from that folder (rather than from your system). Try changing installation directory is my only suggestion, as it seems it is not finding that Fonts folder, which is very weird.

Hiuuuu

Oct 26, 2022
The fonts exist in the "Fonts" folder within the game. You do not need to install them or anything, as game picks up the fonts from that folder (rather than from your system). Try changing installation directory is my only suggestion, as it seems it is not finding that Fonts folder, which is very weird.
Thx for the help, it works fine (y)

facelessperson

Dec 4, 2022
Я получаю эту ошибку, как это исправить

I am getting this error how to fix it

1675784044581.png

Last edited by a moderator:

skedja

May 2, 2020
Can't even launch the game, it loads and once fully loaded nothing happens. Anyone know why?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
FIX:
For the error like this:
View attachment 2349790

1. Download Locale Emulator -
2. Install it.
3. Right click on Game.exe and run via LocaleEmulator (Admin) in Japanese.
View attachment 2350657

Other tips: Try right clicking the game.exe and running in Administration mode.
After doing that, step by step, my antivirus says the file is corrupted. Weird thing is that the game run just fine if you do not use LE (until the sound error, of course). Is your LE corrupted too and you haven't noticed or is it simply my computer? Because when I search for viruses in my computer, it says there's no virus even though the emulator says there IS one.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes