onore

Feb 15, 2020
maybe im in the minority here. the story's translated, its coherant and that's good enough for me. i don't need the translation for the kimochi scenes in this game. same with the mansion game, i understand the story i guess i play it literally for the plot lol.

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Curious whats going on w/ this game still no reviews after 3 days. is it bugged? Im on the fence on if i want to try it.

Dec 12, 2021
Me: okay let's see the tags.
Pregnancy: Yes.
Prostitution: Works well with Preg so yes.
Sandbox: Yes!

Multiple Endings: Oh no...

Tl:dr, pregnancy is not a mechanic in this game, just the end result of fubar.
FUCK! EVERY FUCKING TIME!
Why do we keep adding the Pregnancy Tag to game with a Pregnancy ENDING? I not asking to have an in depth pregnancy system with fertility cycles, the effects on the character because of pregnancy- But can we really not just make a Pregnancy system as simple as the one in Melty's Quest? Just get knocked up, have the standing image change, and nothing else happen?

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone know where's the robber hide their treasure ? i'm too stupid to figure it out, saw a weird box in the forest but didn't know how to get it. the hint said robbers hide it near plant.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Me: okay let's see the tags.
Pregnancy: Yes.
Prostitution: Works well with Preg so yes.
Sandbox: Yes!

Multiple Endings: Oh no...

FUCK! EVERY FUCKING TIME!
Why do we keep adding the Pregnancy Tag to game with a Pregnancy ENDING? I not asking to have an in depth pregnancy system with fertility cycles, the effects on the character because of pregnancy- But can we really not just make a Pregnancy system as simple as the one in Melty's Quest? Just get knocked up, have the standing image change, and nothing else happen?
Not exactly Dieselmine's corner when it comes to pregnancy in their games, as its always is the end of the road part, Cheris Soft however might be more into that alley you descriped, their latest , seem to have just that, based on the image sets, it might even have a progressive pregnancy system, belly grows over time and leads to childbirth, however, there is no voice acting, but I haven't played the game itself yet to be sure about it, as I am currently working on its UI assets, to make navigating its menu's less of a chore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
There has been 2 reviews posted. 1 that was a 5 star and another that was 1 star. Both are gone now, not sure why.
because someone "cleaned" the thread

ayylmao.JPG

and to be clear i'm not even commenting on the translation quality (which is considered "trolling" and "belittling" by the admin(lul) standard) because i haven't played the game yet and just posted a disagreement to Spinxas' viewpoint.

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
Would be nice to hear about the translation errors In the certain mansion, as every single dialog was edited.

Update: No longer translating games because people do not appreciate it and it does not bring happiness to them. If anyone wants to translate sex scenes with proper dialog I can give the files and then embed the translation into a patch, where the main download links can be updated. Please DM me if you are willing to do that, as I will dedicate my time on other adventures.
I feel Ignored, I already sent you my files for all the sex scenes (they r proofread once could use a second proofread though definetly better than machine translated though) on your profile page like 4 days ago I will embed them in a link again and post it here. You just have to encode them into your game files, if you don't have a method to do that I can also use the files you did on the general translation and embed them in my version that only has menu translations and sex scenes translated, the work I did in 2018...

Here is the text files for the sex scenes again.

Reactions: parakep

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
I feel Ignored, I already sent you my files for all the sex scenes (they r proofread once could use a second proofread though definetly better than machine translated though) on your profile page like 4 days ago I will embed them in a link again and post it here. You just have to encode them into your game files, if you don't have a method to do that I can also use the files you did on the general translation and embed them in my version that only has menu translations and sex scenes translated, the work I did in 2018...

Here is the text files for the sex scenes again.

Pixeldrain
Hi Amazonian, did not notice any messages on my profile as there was no notifications, sorry about that. Will download and have a look at the SL files (I think from 400 to 600 is where all the sex scenes are). Thank you for this.

P. S. It is much better to send a private message than posting on profile wall, as the latter does not notify you.

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Amazonian, did not notice any messages on my profile as there was no notifications, sorry about that. Will download and have a look at the SL files (I think from 400 to 600 is where all the sex scenes are). Thank you for this.
not sure, if you put them into encode the script that guy wrote for me 6 years ago, does that automatically if you want a discord call I can show you real quick how it works and also give you the update 1.03 version as a project version you can modify. I never bothered looking them up decoded they were listed the way I sent them in the pixeldrain link with the cg denominations; encoded in the slfile format no clue what they are called, as I said the encode script did that automatically I am no coder.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes