Miho1234

Mar 7, 2018
1675162213105.png
am i doing something wrong? i extracted it with japanese locale and even turned off my anti virus program but it only shows this. also already tried to open it japanese locale emulator but it still shows this for me.

Reactions: Kagiro48

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you for the info. Most likely I have the 1.00 version. Any chance to get the full list of changelog? I can fix those bugs myself and release the patch as I know all of the code by hard by now :D
Sauce:

■Ver1.01
マップチップの不具合修正
周回プレイ時の不具合修正
最終戦後の選択肢の不具合修正
娼婦の選択肢でプリシラを選んだ際の不具合修正
イベントで再生されるCGが間違っていた不具合修正

■Ver1.02
CGの回収率が100%にならない不具合修正
触手技発動時にエラーが発生していた不具合修正
裸装備で戦闘を行った際にエラーが発生する不具合修正
特定のマップから移動できなくなる不具合修正
周回プレイ時にプレイヤーが建物をすり抜けられる不具合修正
その他演出等の微調整

■Ver1.03
戦闘中のキャラクター表示に触手状態が反映されない不具合修正
技の効果の説明が間違っていた不具合修正

Dieselmine didn't really go in full detail what they changed and where, just the general gist of it.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
Sauce:

■Ver1.01
マップチップの不具合修正
周回プレイ時の不具合修正
最終戦後の選択肢の不具合修正
娼婦の選択肢でプリシラを選んだ際の不具合修正
イベントで再生されるCGが間違っていた不具合修正

■Ver1.02
CGの回収率が100%にならない不具合修正
触手技発動時にエラーが発生していた不具合修正
裸装備で戦闘を行った際にエラーが発生する不具合修正
特定のマップから移動できなくなる不具合修正
周回プレイ時にプレイヤーが建物をすり抜けられる不具合修正
その他演出等の微調整

■Ver1.03
戦闘中のキャラクター表示に触手状態が反映されない不具合修正
技の効果の説明が間違っていた不具合修正

Dieselmine didn't really go in full detail what they changed and where, just the general gist of it.
If you want to work on my version Spinxas I can send you a pixeldrain link. It is the updated 1.03 version with the rpgmaker project file so you can modify like you were modifying on your version. Maybe you can even copy paste your files to the Data directory so no translation progress u have done already gets lost. the scripts.rvdata2 file should contian menus and stuff like that if I remember correctly.
I remember in the non-udpated version there were some issues with crashes after certain scenes I think the DE OGRE scene was one of them...but I could be wrong it's been 7 years.

Just send me a quick heads up 'cause I don't have much time today tomorrow and thursday those are my exam days for the nursing job. So for further in detail stuff I can get back to you ealriest on friday. Though maybe Icevail can help you 2 with the update version who knows??

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Blame Locale Emulator for that, it causes some hijinks to happen with the Dieselmine's rpgmaker ACE games, change your locale for Japanese for real and those lags stop.
I got rid of locale emulator files I extracted and changed my locale to japanese using my control panel and it still lags though? Am I doing something wrong?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I used the save on page 4 of this thread and hacked the save added all weapons and armor and items if anyone wants it. Saved on page 50. Don't know if any item might crash the game but oh well everything is or should be 110% totally unlocked with it now.

I've also included a new game save 47 Normal difficulty, hacked save with all money, items, weapons , armor 100% CG I think if you just include the save 47 without anything else you won't get the 100% CG. As usual backup your save and use these saves at your own risk some items or equips may crash the game I don't know .

Last edited:

jujubee95

Jan 30, 2018
so i have ran in japanese using the emulator in admin and not. just gets a crash without loading. double clicking allows the game to load and play until the voice acting starts. have both region and keyboard in japanese. have uninstall and reinstalled the rpg maker files as well as the game. downloaded the game from both mega and work uploader. something is conflicting and i cant find it

jujubee95

Jan 30, 2018
IMPORTANT!
You will need Locale Emulator or setting your PC region to Japan, as there is voice acting that cannot be modified and it contains filenames in Japanese language.

Antivirus (Bitdefender) can prevent the game from starting! So if the game immediately closes, check your antivirus and disable it.

If you find any bugs or missed translations please report it on this thread, so I could fix and release a patch. Save file and screenshots explaining how it occurred really helps!
i was having issues with the game loading getting the same error as everyone else. did all the same things to correct the issues. turns out. when you update the emulator from an older file you will have to restart the computer inorder to install the new version since the older version will always be running in the back ground. so try having everyone that has the issue. restart the computer, then install the new emulator and it should fix the run time issues

Reactions: Spinxas
Mar 15, 2020
Fan Translation and Company Translation is two different things. I am doing this as a hobby and not getting paid, hence have to be thankful to get anything for free these days ;)
Id rather gotten nothing then this. And calling it a "fan translation" is quite misleading. You put the text trough a translation programm and called it a day.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

onore

Feb 15, 2020
really dude? seems harsh, ive played through the entire thing. its at least coherent. beats something like mlt any day

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Id rather gotten nothing then this. And calling it a "fan translation" is quite misleading. You put the text trough a translation programm and called it a day.
Wait, this is MTL? Spinxas it should be said in the OP if it is MTL, even if you edited it.

Damn shame if the translation is as bad as this guy claims, was looking forward to this.....

Mar 15, 2020
really dude? seems harsh, ive played through the entire thing. its at least coherent. beats something like mlt any day
Idk man. Scenes like this make me doubt an actual human being ever laid eyes on what was written here. Everybody constantly forgets their gender, forgets when to use you or I and in general a lot of sentences barely resemble english. Reads like every mtl ive ever seen tbh.

Maybe im too harsh idk. Everybody can judge for themselves if they find the translation accebtable. Imo there re so many moments where you immediately notice heavy mistakes the second you lay your eyes on the text, that it rly makes me doubt that an actual human being ever created/edited or even looked at what was written in this game. scrren.png

Last edited:

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
In translation notes I stated that I did not focus on sex scenes and it's almost raw MTL, the whole story is properly edited and poof read, including the NPCs and all the items etc.

Happy to share the sex scenes raw dialogs if someone wants to spend time in translating it properly and releasing a patch to current version, it's about 200 files required to translate for that, which sadly I did not have time or interest.

P. S. This game did not have translation for over 7 years, hence I did it with emphasis on story. But the sex scenes are super tedious to translate with all the moaning, hence just ran through MTL.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
In translation notes I stated that I did not focus on sex scenes and it's almost raw MTL, the whole story is properly edited and poof read, including the NPCs and all the items etc.

Happy to share the sex scenes raw dialogs if someone wants to spend time in translating it properly and releasing a patch to current version, it's about 200 files required to translate for that, which sadly I did not have time or interest.

P. S. This game did not have translation for over 7 years, hence I did it with emphasis on story. But the sex scenes are super tedious to translate with all the moaning, hence just ran through MTL.
I feel you, I lost count how many times I simply had to change the entire sentence to a barebone translation without the moans to make it barely fit in the given writing space (even if I altered the limit back to default ACE through the scripts), all the girls just loved to talk during sex, a lot, there often wasn't enough space to write it all on 2 rows without the text cutting in half or carrying on to oblivion before auto linebreak script would step in.

kanna.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Would be nice to hear about the translation errors In the certain mansion, as every single dialog was edited.

Update: No longer translating games because people do not appreciate it and it does not bring happiness to them. If anyone wants to translate sex scenes with proper dialog I can give the files and then embed the translation into a patch, where the main download links can be updated. Please DM me if you are willing to do that, as I will dedicate my time on other adventures.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: blaqkthespian

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Would be nice to hear about the translation errors In the certain mansion, as every single dialog was edited.

Update: No longer translating games because people do not appreciate it and it does not bring happiness to them. If anyone wants to translate sex scenes with proper dialog I can give the files and then embed the translation into a patch, where the main download links can be updated. Please DM me if you are willing to do that, as I will dedicate my time on other adventures.
You shouldn't just leave cause the negative reviews as I said earlier this game translation it gets a little rough around some areas but its far better than an MTL But labeling it as Edited MTL or Lightly edited MTL Would be a better choice. As for the 1 star review I personally think that was a bit harsh as I did understand what was going on in this game while most other MTLs are well yea terrible

May 6, 2017

Im sorry you feel that way, i honestly appreciate of what u done so far
while the quality is bit average compare to other edited mtl, its still far cry better than raw mtl
as someone who has translating Hgame before, i know how annoying it is to translate H-scene so i cant really blame you, especially time wise... Especially time wise (i said it twice cause its important) and without getting paid at that too.

Honestly, most people here just not satisfied seeing the H-scene is the only part that are not translated despite not reading the disclaimer you put in, which is why they much harsher for this game you put out.

In any case, i just wanna say that i appreciate what u did so far and good luck on your other adventure.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes