Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Spinxas I have a question: There is an item called Cloak of Magic... Why the hell does it give -45MATK if it is called that? And it says in the description that it amplifies magic attacks?!
Either developer did mistake on applying stats or I am not sure. As I remember when translating there was different armors ascended in strength from shopkeeper, did not look into state value changes sadly :confused: Maybe developer trolled by giving a fancy name, but reducing stats for people who don't check :ROFLMAO:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I have an issue with RPGM VX and earlier version of RPGM where it somehow reads my connected controller inputs wrong and keep spamming the UP button. I have to connect and re-connect the controller every time I open any RPGM ACE or earlier version games and its so annoying. Anyone else with controller connected to their pc who has this problem?

PS: This issue does not happen with RPGM MV and later versions

FIXED! After many hours of trying to fix this issue I finally found it was due to a gamepad button emulator called JoyToKey that can apply keyboard buttons to my gamepad. Apparently if you have it installed, it fucks with the way gamepad inputs works even when its not open. Super annoying but I uninstalled it and now I only run it from desktop.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Spinxas I have a question: There is an item called Cloak of Magic... Why the hell does it give -45MATK if it is called that? And it says in the description that it amplifies magic attacks?!
Retail version of the game had that error in the item stats, it was later fixed in the update, if that bug is present in the Spinxas's version of the game, that means he/she might not have the latest version of the game for some reason, if the parameters are not the ones like in the image below, then the game is non-updated version.

1675140441326.png

1675140726704.png

Does this game randomly lag for a couple minutes for anyone else?
Blame Locale Emulator for that, it causes some hijinks to happen with the Dieselmine's rpgmaker ACE games, change your locale for Japanese for real and those lags stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spinxas

leth

May 24, 2017
i played for 10 minutes and they have conversation event for like every 5 seconds after moving around. Is there free roam on later part of the game? or it's a linear story until the end?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
i played for 10 minutes and they have conversation event for like every 5 seconds after moving around. Is there free roam on later part of the game? or it's a linear story until the end?
You're still in the intro part of the game, 'free roam' starts after meeting the first Ogre boss, not that there is much to roam around with.

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Retail version of the game had that error in the item stats, it was later fixed in the update, if that bug is present in the Spinxas's version of the game, that means he/she might not have the latest version of the game for some reason, if the parameters are not the ones like in the image below, then the game is non-updated version.

View attachment 2353141

View attachment 2353152

Blame Locale Emulator for that, it causes some hijinks to happen with the Dieselmine's rpgmaker ACE games, change your locale for Japanese for real and those lags stop.
Thank you for the info. Most likely I have the 1.00 version. Any chance to get the full list of changelog? I can fix those bugs myself and release the patch as I know all of the code by hard by now :D

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

View attachment 2353141

View attachment 2353152

Oh... so I have to wait for Spin to update again... It is a minor detail anyways... I'll play the game for the heck of it now.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes