Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Oh my Lord! Does EVERYONE here have BITDEFENDER INSTALLED?! I have Windows Defender and that's it... I use my pure instinct to know which is bad and which is not!
Well, it has 3-month free trial which you can renew all the time so...

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
The sword's name is a pun. It's a play on the word "holy sword", but it replaces "holy" with "semen" (both words are pronounced the same).
Really glad to learn that, as well as the puzzle mystery! Thank you for sharing :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLegendaryCumbladeOfPrincessReina-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Traveler123

May 6, 2017
Oh my Lord! Does EVERYONE here have BITDEFENDER INSTALLED?! I have Windows Defender and that's it... I use my pure instinct to know which is bad and which is not!

Omg, I have bit defender too -_-. Most of the time. I get an message when it disabels something. Weird it did not tell anything this time. I am gonna test it soon to see if it works now.

Reactions: abuserbunny

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Omg, I have bit defender too -_-. Most of the time. I get an message when it disabels something. Weird it did not tell anything this time. I am gonna test it soon to see if it works now.
Spinxas Please do edit your first post and warn everyone that has Bitdefender installed to BIN THAT... no not literally... that it acts erratically AND stealthily towards this game and blocks it from working! Thank you very much!

Traveler123

May 6, 2017
Spinxas Please do edit your first post and warn everyone that has Bitdefender installed to BIN THAT... no not literally... that it acts erratically AND stealthily towards this game and blocks it from working! Thank you very much!
Omg, it bloody works!!!. and yes, it closes the game without explanation or warning. Weird tho -_-

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
The word wrapping is horrible. And a lot of empty or misplaced "spaces" - ugh!
Most of the translation doesn't make sense at all.
"Tentacle Technique" doesn't even fit in the battle window.

It's the small things, but this is not perfect. Not gonna continue to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019

Fan Translation and Company Translation is two different things. I am doing this as a hobby and not getting paid, hence have to be thankful to get anything for free these days ;)

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020

These Dieselmine's ACE games are insanely tedious to translate due to the fubar method of using external files and scripts to display ingame texts and voice lines ingame, can't preview the texts at all to make rapid fixes to text formatting, there's about 620 of those external scenario files which contain all the ingame dialogues within those, its already a chore to convert those files into editable format due to sheer quantity of those, then convert those back to .sl files to see if anything is out of place. :unsure:

Not to mention the limitation on how much one can write on the translation, since the game chat box supports only 4 rows of text, and one of those rows is reserved for the actor name alone, and who knows why DM decided to decrease the rows? :unsure:

I tried translating this game for 5 months and called it quits after doing 1/3rd of the sex scenes in total, since it was so infuriating in fixing all the dialogues one by one so those would be shown properly within the game. o_O

Last edited:

Zombrexo

Jan 11, 2018
Yay, finally translated!
Nope, sorry, don't know why they marked it as completed but I'd say this game is about 89% fully translated at this point.

EDIT: I apologize, did not see that it was updated yesterday, it does seem to be fully translated now.

Last edited:

belec

Aug 15, 2017
after demon castle you still can't open menu.
Basically escape or X doesn't work.(fighting, shopping)

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
think there a scat scene in this just a warning I remebered play this long ago not sure how to avoid it though

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Spinxas I have a question: There is an item called Cloak of Magic... Why the hell does it give -45MATK if it is called that? And it says in the description that it amplifies magic attacks?!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes