Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
 【ここに知恵が必要である。セイなる者は、カミの数字を解くがよい。
 その数字とは、人間のセイなるコウイをさすものである。そして、その数字は????である】
It makes sense to me. 721 = なにい = Whaaat?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spinxas

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone help me

Trying to find final Hevenly demon or something, Orc says to destroy something but I dunno what.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Got this error by picking the second option on the Ogre King fight (Offering Shannon) Spinxas
1675065530263.png

Using Locale Emulator and extracted game with 7zip

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
Strange I tried everything suggested in this thread but still the game crashes as it is launched. :(

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
When I hear a title like the Princess's legendary cumblade I'm expecting a blade made of cum, dammit, not the typical low effort whore everyone out sexual harassment sim.
Totally agree.
The only blade on the previews here are almost invisible, but thanks to both that guy Spinxas on the first page and , I saw that is only a normal blade.
C'mon! Blades made of liquids (from normal ones like water to not so normal ones like blood) are not so rare in fiction (including anime and games). It's a shame they didn't do a real cum blade!

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Going on with my disappointment with what I saw in the preview images....
Don't making a cum sword in a game called "cum blade" is not a matter of someone liking it or not, it's a matter of bad decisions. It's also not hard to make one, and to prove my point, I made some swords of "white" liquid with semi random internet images, 2 minutes "learning" to use GIMP for the first time, and MS Paint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's a bunch of "liquid swords" with another HUE, almost no saturation, and normally more brightness. It's not much, but it already enough to play the role of a real cum sword.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Going on with my disappointment with what I saw in the preview images....
Don't making a cum sword in a game called "cum blade" is not a matter of someone liking it or not, it's a matter of bad decisions. It's also not hard to make one, and to prove my point, I made some swords of "white" liquid with semi random internet images, 2 minutes "learning" to use GIMP for the first time, and MS Paint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's a bunch of "liquid swords" with another HUE, almost no saturation, and normally more brightness. It's not much, but it already enough to play the role of a real cum sword.
All I can say that this is 2015 Japanese game by the developer "dieselmine" who came up with the name back then, so trying to make any discussion around the naming of the game is bit too late. The sword has multiple names in the game - Spirit Sword, Cumblade, Erotic Sword, Ecchi Sword etc.
The whole purpose of the sword is that it has a living spirit inside, who can talk and can act on his own (even float away and do things he wants). It grows tentacles out of the handle and the more sexual pleasure the sword receives, the more powerful it becomes.

Last edited:

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Patch 1.01 Released!

Changelog:

- Converted the game to be installation rather than extraction to fix the game crashes (includes RTP in installation)
- Bugfix for peeking window
- Bugfix for circus tent
- Bugfix within demon's castle
- Bugfix dark elf traders
- Included Locale Emulator in the game files (Still requires installation and running the game in Japanese Admin Locale)

zeffix

Sep 27, 2018
This is one of those games I really really wanted to see get a legit translation and become uncensored. At least part of that has been achieved. Good work Spinxas.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes