Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Patch 1.01 Released!

Changelog:

- Converted the game to be installation rather than extraction to fix the game crashes (includes RTP in installation)
- Bugfix for peeking window
- Bugfix for circus tent
- Bugfix within demon's castle
- Bugfix dark elf traders
- Included Locale Emulator in the game files (Still requires installation and running the game in Japanese Admin Locale)
Well guess I'm redownloading... Really glad I didn't go far into the game now! I hope thisi s the end of the nightmares about crashes on startups and bugs! Thanks a lot!
No offense but gonna delete the Emulator: Never needed it anyways...

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
As someone who once did translate this game to some degree years ago, you may need to change some settings in the scripts to accomodate the need for increased space needed for the fonts.

To change format which the texts are loaded from, you first need to convert .sl to .txt files first (Easier to translate with notepad++ this way), then change the ".sl" to ".txt" in this particular script.
1675081358674.png

And this for the text encoding for the txt files, if you plan to use other format encoding for the txt file.
1675081729951.png

If you want to change how many letters appears per row before the auto linebreak is enabled, change the highlighted row for desired value, keep this in mind when writing the dialogues.

1675081578754.png

To change ingame font (If you need to change the font or its size), please use the following script to accomplish it, also remember to add the font file into the game's font folder, if the game default font doesn't cut it out for you.
1675081847438.png

Last edited:

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
As someone who once did translate this game to some degree years ago, you may need to change some settings in the scripts to accomodate the need for increased space needed for the fonts.

To change format which the texts are loaded from, you first need to convert .sl to .txt files first (Easier to translate with notepad++ this way), then change the ".sl" to ".txt" in this particular script.
View attachment 2350860

And this for the text encoding for the txt files, if you plan to use other format encoding for the txt file.
View attachment 2350873

If you want to change how many letters appears per row before the auto linebreak is enabled, change the highlighted row for desired value, keep this in mind when writing the dialogues.

View attachment 2350867

To change ingame font (If you need to change the font or its size), please use the following script to accomplish it, also remember to add the font file into the game's font folder, if the game default font doesn't cut it out for you.
View attachment 2350883
Thank you for the info! I rather convert the .SL files to .TXT and then convert them back to .SL, which does not break any of the scripts :)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you for the info! I rather convert the .SL files to .TXT and then convert them back to .SL, which does not break any of the scripts :)
Hope any of that helps, as some of those dialogues are bit mouthful and take up more space in english than in japanese and the default limit Dieselmine set for the rows is just horrendous for the ACE games within those scripts.

Same issue also present in the other DM rpgm games, like Arle and Elise, strange to see such a weird method of implementing voice acting into the game if you ask me.

hlz

Nov 25, 2017
Still doesn't even run with 1.01 patch. Nothing changed.
Same here.
Win 11 fully updated.
Latest nvidia drivers (RTX 2060 super)
AMD processor
Reinstalled RTP, disabled antivirus, etc etc.
Only get a brief (less than a second) windowed black screen with no error messages.
Using last version of Locale in admin mode

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I still have no idea why it works for some people and doesn't work for some others... Still works fine in my end here!
I really hate it, I don't like this fact ONE BIT! The fact that I don't know why is honestly terrifying me!

Reactions: hlz

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Spinxas is there a way to contact you discord or something else? I think I figured out a way to encode decode savely without breaking something when going through my old files.

Last edited:

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
All I can say that this is 2015 Japanese game by the developer "dieselmine" who came up with the name back then, so trying to make any discussion around the naming of the game is bit too late. The sword has multiple names in the game - Spirit Sword, Cumblade, Erotic Sword, Ecchi Sword etc.
The whole purpose of the sword is that it has a living spirit inside, who can talk and can act on his own (even float away and do things he wants). It grows tentacles out of the handle and the more sexual pleasure the sword receives, the more powerful it becomes.
The sword's name is a pun. It's a play on the word "holy sword", but it replaces "holy" with "semen" (both words are pronounced the same).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spinxas
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes