Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
I give up for now
I will try again tomorrow with another computer
Having the same problem as you I managed to figure out what was happening on my end at least. If your antivirus has some kind of aggressive active threat defense it will occasionally flip out and immediately close a program without telling what it did or why, pausing that solved the issue entirely for me. I don't think just excepting it is enough, some antiviruses do not like this game at all for some reason and will nuke it on sight.

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
I feel fucking stupid, can someone help me, please.
View attachment 2350051
Here is the original one:
 [Here is where wisdom is needed. He who is the Seyi should solve the number of the Kami.
 The number refers to the khoi of man's say. And that number is ???? ]
Original language:
 【ここに知恵が必要である。セイなる者は、カミの数字を解くがよい。
 その数字とは、人間のセイなるコウイをさすものである。そして、その数字は????である】

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Can someone answer me, but is the game full rape or the girls start enjoying the sex at some point ? I don't like too much rape stuff

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Can someone answer me, but is the game full rape or the girls start enjoying the sex at some point ? I don't like too much rape stuff
You can avoid all of the rape as you control the game and you make the choices. There is multiple endings and multiple branches. It's corruption as well, as they slowly become more and more lewd (depravity stat).

Reactions: iganasuK

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
When I hear a title like the Princess's legendary cumblade I'm expecting a blade made of cum, dammit, not the typical low effort whore everyone out sexual harassment sim.

Reactions: 69ztare

wercat

Dec 5, 2018
anyone having an error with the wfaudio.dll come up when you open the game up? or can anyone tell me how to fix's the error?

Reactions: hoangg

onore

Feb 15, 2020
I finished my first playthrough. missing the very last event and one other one after the two asgard npc events. does seem like theres a virgin end. theres a point where you get transported to the demon lord castle and it just happens.

EDIT: ok found out I'm missing tentacle sex with the 4 main characters and preggo sex

Last edited:

darudefan123

May 10, 2017
I played this game to 100% back in the day.

To go off memory: It's one of dieselmine's better fantasy works. It compares well with Arle and Queen Ilyss and is a solid, if dated, RPG. I'd suggest checking out all three if you like one, as they play out very similarly. It might not have oneone1's level of storytelling but, it makes up for it with quality CGs and beautiful art. If you enjoy fantasy RPGmaker games with a fair amount of Game Over Rape, this game can fill that need.

the original orc yabou is still their best made fantasy work though

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes