Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
not sure, if you put them into encode the script that guy wrote for me 6 years ago, does that automatically if you want a discord call I can show you real quick how it works and also give you the update 1.03 version as a project version you can modify. I never bothered looking them up decoded they were listed the way I sent them in the pixeldrain link with the cg denominations; encoded in the slfile format no clue what they are called, as I said the encode script did that automatically I am no coder.
No worries, I can handle the encoding/decoding etc. Saw there is some untranslated scenes but it is fine. Will integrate your translations, release patch 1.02 and mention you in in OP as part of translation done. :giggle:

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Patch 1.02 Released!

Changelog:

- Added Amazonian's translations towards CG/RP scenes (sex scenes).

You will notice different style as my translations contain quotes, while his contains original semi-box characters. Any issues please report into this thread so it can be looked into.

Common issues:
- Audio SE bug: Use Locale Emulator and run the Game.exe in Japanese Admin mode (Right click)
- Game starting and shutting down immediately: Disable bitdefender or any other anti-virus preventing the game to launch.

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
thank you Spinxas for adding them to your translation.
I will also proofread these translations I made in 2018 at least one more time when I have time after my exams in the end of march. I think I managed to proofread them in 2018, but only up to cg 05 scene 05. I looked over some of the stuff I didn't proofread yet, it contains typos, strangely bloated vowels, yadda yadda also cg15 and cg 16 was missing, so not all the scenes are translated, but in the end of march in my holiday I will have a look see and there will be an update.

toodaloo

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i was trying a virgin run as a second run ... but i've reached the 4th heavenly king ... the four are virgin but :S
anywhere i could look up for a way to finish a virgin run ?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Would be nice to hear about the translation errors In the certain mansion, as every single dialog was edited.

Update: No longer translating games because people do not appreciate it and it does not bring happiness to them. If anyone wants to translate sex scenes with proper dialog I can give the files and then embed the translation into a patch, where the main download links can be updated. Please DM me if you are willing to do that, as I will dedicate my time on other adventures.
Either way thank you for the work that you have done so far, having an actually readable game translation is nice for once and so far there's only been maybe two scenes with (what sounds like) random mtl nonsense while 99% of the text was nice to read in... well human written english.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
i was trying a virgin run as a second run ... but i've reached the 4th heavenly king ... the four are virgin but :S
anywhere i could look up for a way to finish a virgin run ?
Spoiler, you can't finish the game as virgin, the 'Holy/Cum'sword Zard literally takes it from the girls in exchange of the anti pregnancy blessing, and if you don't count that towards losing the virginity, Zard also cums bucket loads inside them at the ending scene, both in anal and vagina.

So, yeah, the "virgin" run is impossible, but you can complete the game without losing even once to the bosses, if that's what you consider a virgin run.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Frumi

rogerwilco

Jul 31, 2017
Walkthrough: 1st elite four
  1. talk to king
  2. in castle go east area, then upper to pray room, underground get sword (before get sword, upper left goddess statue has $)
  3. back to room
  4. castle talk to chancellor can get $
  5. town church 6 pillar has hidden item (pub or inn has 1 hidden item, other no idea)
  6. town lower right, talk to intelligence agent in left of item shop (2nd choice)
  7. magic shop talk to master (1st choice)
  8. weapno shop talk to master (1st choice)
  9. pub has fight
  10. south to forest
  11. if get 炎の札, some place can burn, but need burn out upper right one first
  12. deep has boss, 2nd choice for hscene

2nd elite four
  1. back to inn sleep, next day talk to pub master
  2. lower left talk to red robe
  3. upper left near pub has fight
  4. castle pray room talk to sister
  5. east to ruins
  6. click door then click door again and enter 0721
  7. deep has boss, 2nd choice for hscene

hscne and other (better after sister join):
  • right side small tent (1st choice)
  • boy outside magic house
  • intelligence agent (1st choice)
  • upper right brothel talk to master, back to castle talk to knight captain (room right side) get item then can work in brothel, about 3 times prostitution for next hscene. When near get all brothel hscene, move out has choice, get 1st one to ending, if 2nd one sword in brothel, talk to it to same ending too
  • pub, man sit near upper left table , after fight better 1st choice, win can get armor, next day if lost [wait time up] has hscene
  • weapon shop talk to master (1st chocie)
  • house near town south entrance, talk to girl can get underwear or nude, possibly when heroine 50 or 100 lechery

3rd elite four
  1. sleep in inn
  2. castle to king room
  3. when move out castle has event, then go town lower left (2nd choice)
  4. upper talk to magic to sky island
  5. armor shop buy ウィングブーツ (maybe need talk to intelligence agent)
  6. sky island deep has dragon, 2nd choice for hscene

hscne and other (better after magic join) :
  • intelligence agent (1st choice), next day has other hscene (hscene 5 6 maybe can get after last elite four)
  • magic shoptalk to master for hscene, if magic's lechery high, next day has other hscene (2nd choice)
  • weapon shop talk to master (1st chocie). If knight's lechery high, next day has other hscene (1st choice)
  • church event (1st choice)
  • castle talk to magic has hscene
  • castle talk to chancellor, then go west room (2nd choice)
  • if get 魔法のスコップ from magic shop (magic 3rd hscene), then talk to intelligence agent for hscene can find 4 hidden item in town, give them to weapon shop master can get 4 weapon
  • after orc 2nd hscene, house near town middle, click window
  • if get ディアン・ケヒトの技術書 from magic shop (magic 4th hscene), then talk to armor shop master (4th choice) can get shield and can buy new armor
  • after orc 4th hscene, south forest talk to darkelf has fight, after fight (1st choice) then go town right side small tent has hscene

trap and last elite four :
  1. sleep in inn
  2. west entrance move out, 2 more area has fight
  3. in evil king castle, before talk to evil king, go other area see other heroine hscene
  4. sleep to sword event, go north side exit only
  5. Save!
  6. before talk to evil king, go other area see other heroine hscene
  7. sleep to sword event, go north side exit only
  8. before talk to evil king, go other area see other heroine hscene
  9. Load back save
  10. sleep to sword event, go north side exit only
  11. sleep to sword event, go north side exit only
  12. castle entrance vs box monster, then help other heroine
  13. when 4 heroine together, 2nd choice teleport to unusual area
  14. break 3 pillar (left and right area has 1) then to boss area, 2nd choice for hscene

Ending :
  1. sleep in inn
  2. better get all hscene before go castle, or save for later to collect hscene
  3. castle talk to chancellor will teleport to evil king castle
  4. deep evil king, if 1st choice fight to evil king, in fight if him power up has GoR (before power up no GoR), if 2nd choice for hscene, then 1st choice for another hscene

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Spoiler, you can't finish the game as virgin, the 'Holy/Cum'sword Zard literally takes it from the girls in exchange of the anti pregnancy blessing, and if you don't count that towards losing the virginity, Zard also cums bucket loads inside them at the ending scene, both in anal and vagina.

So, yeah, the "virgin" run is impossible, but you can complete the game without losing even once to the bosses, if that's what you consider a virgin run.
why do we get a pop up saying the girl lose their virginity if they lose it at the moment of the contract ?
virgin run ending need cherry poping
a boss battle where you're kicked out because you can't win and get captured later is mostly a loss i'd say

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
why do we get a pop up saying the girl lose their virginity if they lose it at the moment of the contract ?
a boss battle where you're kicked out because you can't win and get captured later is mostly a loss i'd say
Uhhhh that is actually true: You don't lose your virginity to the Sword, you lose it to the Monsters! And the game WILL TELL YOU if you lost your virginity or not! Unless he meant that one of the endings is the Sword actually going berserk, taking out everyone's virginities!

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Uhhhh that is actually true: You don't lose your virginity to the Sword, you lose it to the Monsters! And the game WILL TELL YOU if you lost your virginity or not! Unless he meant that one of the endings is the Sword actually going berserk, taking out everyone's virginities!
I'll prove my statement then, right here and now. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I'll prove my statement then, right here and now. :unsure:

all those scene are from the sword harem ending i think, in my first playthrough, the ending have the sword power sealed and there was never a mention of an anti-pregnancy spell :X if i'm not wrong those scene happen if you raise their coruption high enough without loosing their virginity, then try to get them to fuck but they are reluctant only because of pregnancy then the sword get some fun, btw when joining the party there is no such a scene only a tentacle armor scene ^^

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
he is probably thinking of a particular route in the game he played while thinking it was the only narative of the game ^^ all girl can loose their virginity in diferent way along the game exemple : to boss monster, to the mob after the 4th heavenly king, or to some human in the city (there's event in the castle, the church, the plaza, the inn and probably the brothel probably but i didn't see it happen so maybe you can't ^^) and it seem there's aslo scene where they get deflowered by the sword ^^ seeing there was particular trigger to losing their virginity, i thought it was logical to have a way to not trigger those scene to get a virgin ending

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLegendaryCumbladeOfPrincessReina-1.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
how do we reach the ending with the sword going berserk ? Is it that deflowering the 4 heroines with the sword ?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Weird how you don't lose your virginity in the brothel but you can in other events or in battle (depending how high your lewdness is I think). In my current run, since my lewdness is up the roof 200 is max I think, staying a virgin is impossible because as soon as I start the battle, well...yep. So yeah, just gonna try to 100% the CG's and then once I'm done with all that, go for virgin run (technically). Anyways, I'm just gonna make them lose their virginities as what we all see on picture 6 before going into battle.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes