Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Someone add "Scat" tag or warning because at one scene i got really grossed out and i wasn't expecting it at all, well kinda.
Yeah innit, one way to get around that is to imagine Beer and Chocolate cake, actually that together is also gross lol nvm.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Loli + Shota, what a rare combo for obvious reasons :KEK:

Yeah innit, one way to get around that is to imagine Beer and Chocolate cake, actually that together is also gross lol nvm.
Thanks for the warning, is it censored though? :KEK: Imagine a censored game having uncensored shit, literally. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Loli + Shota, what a rare combo for obvious reasons :KEK:

Thanks for the warning, is it censored though? :KEK: Imagine a censored game having uncensored shit, literally. :KEK:
Actually don't know I haven't played it yet because I'm shit scared of scat ah the irony lmao I just know that word I need to stay away from whenever I think of scat it translates to Beer and Chocolate and because that shit don't go together It's a good reminder. lol

Jestercraze

Jan 16, 2019
FIX:
For the error like this:
View attachment 2349790

1. Download Locale Emulator -
2. Install it.
3. Right click on Game.exe and run via LocaleEmulator (Admin) in Japanese.
View attachment 2350657

Other tips: Try right clicking the game.exe and running in Administration mode.

I install LE at first and it run the game completely fine ,but when I try to reopen the game on next day with LE nothing happening and I don't know why

Last edited:

DarkJS

Jun 20, 2017
There's an urn in the armory that when interact with it a message pops up that says "Big pressure points" and it's a little weird to me that it's not mentioned at all on this forum.
1677413924492.png

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
whats the right way to do the demon castle after the whole party is captured. went through the scenes until the cumblade arrived and after talking the evil eye it game overed

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
I wanna play on joiplay on my phone but when I unzip the download the file was in .exe format :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes