Ran07

Aug 22, 2019
So I am missing a few variations of the others, which if someone has a 100% save that would be awesome. But I don’t know where these other two that I haven’t even seen are. Does anyone know? Thanks
Bro, how to get this scene?

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
does anyone have a 100% save as i've tried some of the saves on here but none of them seem to work so any help would be very much appreciated

hakha

Apr 16, 2018
reali nead help guy's im at the ruins gate the code should be 831 i think but its not working can someone give advice ??? on how to solve the riddle im totali at a lose here :(

Reactions: Zapios

DVST8R

Nov 2, 2020
Ok so... Game seems to run fine for me no locale issues etc. BUT. I get a run time error whenever there is a H scene. From the informant at the start, the Armorer and then I didn't proceed any further. I have applied all bug fixes and the run time error still occurs in these H scenes and I am going to assume any H scene after these.

Almaraz5150

Apr 11, 2023
IMPORTANT!
You will need Locale Emulator or setting your PC region to Japan, as there is voice acting that cannot be modified and it contains filenames in Japanese language.

Antivirus (Bitdefender) can prevent the game from starting! So if the game immediately closes, check your antivirus and disable it.

If you find any bugs or missed translations please report it on this thread, so I could fix and release a patch. Save file and screenshots explaining how it occurred really helps!
my game keeps crashing at the first event quest of the story

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Spinxas, tried to reach you via private message and your profile on this site, but u probably didn't see like last time. I finally finished the translation of all the scenes, I think with the actual version there was 3 or 4 scenes missing that were still in japanese. I sent u a link on your profile and private message 2 weeks ago.
If the link isn't working anymore tell me ima refresh it.

I also proofread all translations once made some corrections added the correct nameplates and stuff should be tipsy topsy right now u just have to implement them and update the game version.

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
So I am missing a few variations of the others, which if someone has a 100% save that would be awesome. But I don’t know where these other two that I haven’t even seen are. Does anyone know? Thanks
my save is almost 100% i just need to know how did you get the scene in which all 4 of them are beign fucked by the tentacles(1st row, 4th scene in the pic you posted)

Tessiah

Aug 23, 2023
how can i get this in fullscreen without it becoming so stretched i cant see anything? normally these games fullscreen ends with black borders while keeping the game itself on decent resolution

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Legendary v1.02 Compressed (Untested)

Win 390 MB/167 MB :

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes