RosaLecter

Sep 12, 2020
Finished the translation! Please report any bugs or issues into this thread.
Save files and screenshots explaining how this happened really helps with debugging process.
Hope you enjoy the game!

You will need Locale Emulator or setting your PC Region to Japan!!!
Start the game and go to talk to the king, the demon king appears or something.

PD: Any meulator recommendation? 1675027050726.png

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Hi Spinxas, was working myself on this game 7 years ago, but stuff happened (Mom died, dad got sick... yadda yadda, and I aborted the project I was once very commited to, while studying and getting different jobs).
That's also why I don't really have time right now, having my nursing exams in a couple weeks, but when I saw this post I had to do something, so I'm trying to share what I did back 7 years ago.

I think it's important that this game gets translated and so far what I saw from your translation of the normal game dialogue you doing a damn descent job at translating this.

A coder created a file for me then to decrypt and encrypt the sex scenes and I translated them all, but never got to translating the stuff you did, menus and conversations and stuff/items. Well I started in one verison but it got bugged due to me fiddlign in the files the sex scenes though are good and I think you can modify them as well and just copy paste' em into the game they way you wanna change it. I just translated via machine translator since I don't know much japanese, but my english is halfway decent so I formed stuff that made sense to me then.

the decoder and encoder file for the sex scenes is this Scripts.rvdata2 file, dunno know anymore how it works though u had to run it in the old rpg maker system somehow.

But if you wanna work on an encoded version, where u can just change the sex scenes via .txt editor or well I always used npp+ was easier for navigation. I can send that too, though the encoded version I think you would have to start on translating the in game convos items and stuff again there just all the sex scenes are translated to english, or u figure out how this Scripts.rvdata2 file works again. and decode encode the sex scene files into your game translate them yourself or use mine as I said nto the best was my first try at translating an eroge form jap to english...

hmm.. somehow forum won't let me upload the .rvdata2 format ima make an upload link to the deconder encoder file the encoded game files and the cg files seperately for the sex scenes the encoded game I put the sex scenes cg files in it has some menu translations and well all the sex scenes tranlated...

and to have no bugs u need to start this encoded version with a japanese emulator as Spinxas mentioned multiple times.

Pixeldrain
Hi Amazonian! Really nice to hear from you and sorry what happened about your family and personal life, hope you are much better now!

This game is written in RPG Maker VX ACE, using Decryptor software you can get all the contents out of rgss3a file.
For scripts I have used rvpacker software that enabled me to convert .rvdata2 into YAML format.
For all the maps and common events I have used the RPG Maker VX ACE software and setup a project to access all maps and events, so I could play test and create my own debugging events.

For translation I have used multiple different sources and whenever I translated a section, I would play test and see how it feels, sometimes created event on a map to load specific SL files and play specific paths (to hasten the progress).

Thank you for all the work you committed and if not for personal life, I think you would have finished it, as you were getting close! I just took over and finished it now :)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Does somebody get a crash when loading the game. I put my system on Japanese Local,.
Start the game and go to talk to the king, the demon king appears or something.

PD: Any meulator recommendation? View attachment 2349655
Just downloaded the game: I didn't have any of these problems! Game didn't crash and the game didn't give me an error while talking to the king! I'm not using the Emulator: My system is on the Japanese Locale!
I hope that nobody else is experiencing anything like this Spinxas Nice translation! I hope you can accomodate both of them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Spinxas

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Amazonian! Really nice to hear from you and sorry what happened about your family and personal life, hope you are much better now!

This game is written in RPG Maker VX ACE, using Decryptor software you can get all the contents out of rgss3a file.
For scripts I have used rvpacker software that enabled me to convert .rvdata2 into YAML format.
For all the maps and common events I have used the RPG Maker VX ACE software and setup a project to access all maps and events, so I could play test and create my own debugging events.

For translation I have used multiple different sources and whenever I translated a section, I would play test and see how it feels, sometimes created event on a map to load specific SL files and play specific paths (to hasten the progress).

Thank you for all the work you committed and if not for personal life, I think you would have finished it, as you were getting close! I just took over and finished it now :)
Hey, I'm happy it gets translated at all, thumbs up, you are doing god's work :). And if you want to use some of my translations for the sex scenes please do. I would really like to see some of my stuff make it into your final translation, hehe, then it won't all feel like wasted effort, but please don't feel obliged to do that. I know some of the translations I did for the sex events are not good.

I also tried to listen to the audio stuff and put those into the translated sex scene text. It seems you are doing that as well, I believe it's the right approach.

Traveler123

May 6, 2017
Can you explain how it crashes? Any error? Did you play any other Japanese based games before? Trying to understand what you might be missing.
The game loads up. No Error at al. and then it just closes down. I have play other jamanese games before

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Playing in Japanese locale, the game opens and closes instantly with no errors or messages.

abuserbunny

Aug 5, 2018
For me the game crashes when I launch it as well.
It starts in windowed mode and then goes full screen (all black) and then crashes.
I have used japanese decoding while extracting and locale emulator both in admin mode and normal mode

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Playing in Japanese locale, the game opens and closes instantly with no errors or messages.
Hm...
I think the solution to this is to update/reinstall your RPGVX Ace plugins to the latest version. I hope I'm right because the game works fine for me! Could you try that?! I have both RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX Ace installed here. Proof that the game works fine for me.

abuserbunny

Aug 5, 2018
Hm...
I think the solution to this is to update/reinstall your RPGVX Ace plugins to the latest version. I hope I'm right because the game works fine for me! Could you try that?! I have both RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX Ace installed here. Proof that the game works fine for me.
I have tried uninstalling and reeinstalling RPG Maker VX ACE after downloading it again from rpgmakerweb
It has not made a difference

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have tried uninstalling and reeinstalling RPG Maker VX ACE after downloading it again from rpgmakerweb
It has not made a difference
HMMMMMMMMMMMM... I'm not an expert at using the Locale Emulator but update that as well to the latest version as WillTellU did. As I said, I switched my entire system to Japanese Locale and installed Japanese Keyboard to avoid any headache that comes from Fantranslated games.

Traveler123

May 6, 2017
Hm...
Sadly still got the problem

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Sadly still got the problem
Above post: I have posted another solution...
So far, my mind is on 3 solutions:
1) Update the RPGMaker Plugins
2) Update the Locale Emulator
3) Switch your entire system to Japanese Locale with Japanese Keyboard installed (recommended by me and many other people to avoid all headaches that the Emulator may/may not cause)

If none of these work, I really got nothing... I've tried and I'm sorry...

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes