Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Extracted with Jap encoding and ran using locale emulator set to Jap and can't even start the game but, if I run it normally by double clicking, I get to see part of the intro until the demon king makes his appearance

same error as other users reported.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Here you go, thanks for the help me btw ^^
A long shot... I think this won't work but copy this into it:

[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=The Legendary Cumblade of Princess Reina
[AudioVol]
BGM=10
BGS=10
SE=10
ME=10
[ADV_Speed]
READ=100
DRAW=50
[MouseUse]
USE=0

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Can't launch it either. Noticed I don't have a data folder so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's the problem. I used the Mega download link.

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
Spinxas sorry about that, the archive I posted before was empty somehow created an empty archive this one should have all the sex scenes with appropriate cg names

Traveler123

May 6, 2017
A long shot... I think this won't work but copy this into it:

[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=The Legendary Cumblade of Princess Reina
[AudioVol]
BGM=10
BGS=10
SE=10
ME=10
[ADV_Speed]
READ=100
DRAW=50
[MouseUse]
USE=0
Sadly did not work

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Sadly did not work
Ok, check how many files you have with properties?! You should have 992 Files and 10 Folders. If you don't have that, it's a corrupted download error.
EDIT: 988 files, very sorry! I made two saves that created 4 extra files!

Last edited:

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Does it say "Data" or "s_data"? Because I notice the ini has a path that says "Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2", but there isn't actually a folder named Data.
The Data folder is in the big Game.rgss3a file, so the game is encrypted. Still trying to figure it out why it would start and close the game for some people. Will try to reproduce it on my spare laptop.

Reactions: DraikSpectre

Traveler123

May 6, 2017
Ok, check how many files you have with properties?! You should have 992 Files and 10 Folders. If you don't have that, it's a corrupted download error.
I got 988 also there is no Scripts.rvdata2 in the data folder. I download the file 2 times from Mega 2 differen times

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
I did update my VX RTPs, but my system Locale is already Japanese and I had the Japanese keyboard set up as well. So it's definitely not that. I can run other RPG maker games just fine, even other VX games.

EDIT: I also have only 988 files.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I got 988 also there is no Scripts.rvdata2 in the data folder.
As Spinxas explained, the Game.rgss3a file is the data and is encrypted.
Those 4 files are the two saves I made. Don't bother redownloading! I'm sorry for the miscalculation: It should be 988 files...
Nevertheless... Try to redownload! I mean we have nothing to lose anyways except time!
Nevermind you redownloaded...
Still thinking..............................................................

Reactions: Brekeleto
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes