Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Got it, thank you guys/girls for feedback, seems the problem is with Japanese file names and looking at the errors seems originating when it's trying to play the voice acting. Will convert those file names into English to avoid the need of using locale emulator.

Reactions: Ric

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Updated the download links with the latest version. Also translated story all the way up to first boss encounter (Ogre King), except for H scene translations, those will come later.

Will continue on translating the story, but seems this game will require Locale Emulator or setting Region to Japanese on your PC, as all voice acting is in a file "se.bin", which cannot be extracted so I could change Japanese file names inside.

Last edited:

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
Finished the translation! Please report any bugs or issues into this thread.
Save files and screenshots explaining how this happened really helps with debugging process.
Hope you enjoy the game!

You will need Locale Emulator or setting your PC Region to Japan!!!

Last edited:

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Just to clarify...this is a full, non-MTL translation of the story and all H-scenes, or just the interface? I'm a bit wary because you said it's a large game but apparently finished the whole translation in a week.

Reactions: Pingy

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Spinxas, was working myself on this game 7 years ago, but stuff happened (Mom died, dad got sick... yadda yadda, and I aborted the project I was once very commited to, while studying and getting different jobs).
That's also why I don't really have time right now, having my nursing exams in a couple weeks, but when I saw this post I had to do something, so I'm trying to share what I did back 7 years ago.

I think it's important that this game gets translated and so far what I saw from your translation of the normal game dialogue you doing a damn descent job at translating this.

A coder created a file for me then to decrypt and encrypt the sex scenes and I translated them all, but never got to translating the stuff you did, menus and conversations and stuff/items. Well I started in one verison but it got bugged due to me fiddlign in the files the sex scenes though are good and I think you can modify them as well and just copy paste' em into the game they way you wanna change it. I just translated via machine translator since I don't know much japanese, but my english is halfway decent so I formed stuff that made sense to me then.

the decoder and encoder file for the sex scenes is this Scripts.rvdata2 file, dunno know anymore how it works though u had to run it in the old rpg maker system somehow.

But if you wanna work on an encoded version, where u can just change the sex scenes via .txt editor or well I always used npp+ was easier for navigation. I can send that too, though the encoded version I think you would have to start on translating the in game convos items and stuff again there just all the sex scenes are translated to english, or u figure out how this Scripts.rvdata2 file works again. and decode encode the sex scene files into your game translate them yourself or use mine as I said nto the best was my first try at translating an eroge form jap to english...

hmm.. somehow forum won't let me upload the .rvdata2 format ima make an upload link to the deconder encoder file the encoded game files and the cg files seperately for the sex scenes the encoded game I put the sex scenes cg files in it has some menu translations and well all the sex scenes tranlated...

and to have no bugs u need to start this encoded version with a japanese emulator as Spinxas mentioned multiple times.

Last edited:

haljenk01

Sep 16, 2019
anyone know what the answer to the riddle to get into the temple is?

Guy in town said remove the I's but still isnt making any sense to me

• Sad
Reactions: Randonormie

tunboino

Jan 28, 2023
i have been waiting this one to be translated since the day it's released, thank you king

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes