4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: The Libido Enigma/ broiler_x -
Game Version: Ch. 3
Mod Version: 0.4
Here is my walkthrough mod for The Libido Enigma. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Updated to version 3!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

Mod abandoned?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ESKgamer and Punto

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023

Here is the Chapter 5 release schedule based on Patreon tier levels:

Aug. 30 - Senior Scientist ($25)

Sept. 3 - Scientist ($10)

Sept. 7 - Associate Scientist ($5)

Sept. 11 - Lab Assistant ($2)

Sept.13 - Public

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Chapter 5 is now available on my for the top tier level! Also, here is a new trailer for The Libido Enigma!

Last edited:

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Just played through this for the first time and really enjoyed it! The ending to Episode 4 caught me by surprise and had me grinning. Looking forward to Episode 5!
Thanks a lot! And thank you for the 5 star review on itch. I suddenly had dozens of new followers today and I had no idea what had happened. But it was because of your kind review and your followers. Thank you kindly!

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
After finishing Chapter 5 I decided to go back to Chapter 1 and make some improvements. These are mostly cosmetic as I improved many of the renders. Most of these occur at the very start of the visual novel, with Emily in the lab. I was very new to this back then and some of those old renders weren't the best, and do not reflect well for the overall quality of the game. I did make some very minor dialogue and plot changes as well. These have to do with Miranda, the "cheating girlfriend". That was the biggest source of criticism for the game so I tweaked her story a bit. Now he just suspects that she might be cheating and you don't see her enter the bar with another guy any more. You don't need to replay this chapter; none of these changes involves choices or game variables. These changes were more intended for the new player.

I will be releasing this updated version of Chapter 1 along with the public release of Chapter 5. It will be called Chapter 5.1. The public released is scheduled for September 13th.

Along with the minor plot and dialogue changes, there are 52 new renders and 2 new animations in this updated Chapter 1!

Here is one of those new renders:

le010121.jpg

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Heyyy then why is it titled le5b1Ans.jpg?
What's really funny about that is that I actually name all my game image files starting with "le". They are like this: le050827 which is libido enigma (le), chapter 5 (05), scene 8 (08), image 27 (27). So when I first saw your post I thought you were being serious and I even looked up the file name of that image, lol!

Reactions: Vortex@

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Damnit, I meant to adjust the volume, but it totally slipped my mind, sorry! I'm not familiar with CTRL hold for skipping, I need to look into that. Is that a way to skip things you haven't seen yet? I know TAB is for skipping content you have already seen.

A few other things on the lab questions: The two people behind her in the hallway don't work in a lab, they are both admin/regulatory folks. They are headed to an office. The lab is new in that it was a recent expansion into an unused space at the company as they needed more lab space heading into clinical trials. I've worked in biotech for many years at the bench and this has happened to me personally twice. So she has been there 6 months but she just got moved into a new lab space. Lastly regarding her parents and the lack of libido I had similar potential reservations, but my wife signed off on that so I decided that was enough for me!

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!
In terms of feedback, I'd say in terms of the art I find the mouths excessive. Not the woman in the 10th picture, but most of the others. Lot of open mouths, which can be tougher to render well.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Too good!
Certainly no ugly!

1726254057798.png
They look pretty nice ... it is called make-up and it is known to either hide or accentuate
certain facial features in a pretty woman.
In terms of feedback, I'd say in terms of the art I find the mouths excessive. Not the woman in the 10th picture, but most of the others. Lot of open mouths, which can be tougher to render well.

Reactions: broiler_x
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes