4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: The Libido Enigma/ broiler_x -
Game Version: Ch. 3
Mod Version: 0.4
Here is my walkthrough mod for The Libido Enigma. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Updated to version 3!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

Is there an updated walkthrough

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Libido Enigma [Ch. 5] [broiler_x]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Too bad... I can't stand the Isabella character... but I get where you are coming from. It's a solid start with an original story. Good luck!
Thanks for the nice words! Interesting that you can't stand Isabella. I made her a very strong personality and I was expecting more people like you who didn't like her. Especially since she doesn't mind busting the MC's balls from time to time. But you are one of the first that I've heard who doesn't like her. She is easily the most popular love interest. But I'm glad you don't like her, to be honest. If everyone liked her then I messed up, because I wanted her to be controversial.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the nice words! Interesting that you can't stand Isabella. I made her a very strong personality and I was expecting more people like you who didn't like her. Especially since she doesn't mind busting the MC's balls from time to time. But you are one of the first that I've heard who doesn't like her. She is easily the most popular love interest. But I'm glad you don't like her, to be honest. If everyone liked her then I messed up, because I wanted her to be controversial.
Ha! She is a bit much for me. Too "in your face" and assumed the MC was as into her as she was him. Regardless, an enjoyable romp. Looking forward to seeing it continue.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: The Libido Enigma/ broiler_x -
Game Version: Ch. 3
Mod Version: 0.4
Here is my walkthrough mod for The Libido Enigma. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Updated to version 3!

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

this mod needs an update please

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheLibidoEnigma-CH5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
The story is a new something new and fresh and I'm interested so far! I'm wondering though if we'll be able to have a proper romance with Brooke in the future, or are we stuck in some kind of weird pseudo-harem... The way things are shaping out, it seems like we're kind of being shoved towards Emily and Isabella, especially since those two had the only unskippable sex scenes.

I might be in the minority here, but I am hoping that sometime in the near-future we can start shifting towards one way or another in a more concrete manner instead of being in an open relationship with everyone. So far, I've skipped every non-Brooke scene possible but it doesn't really seem to affect much except maybe a dialogue line or two here and there.

Cheers and keep up the good work though!

Edit: Just saw your previous response. Well that's good to know that we can avoid a harem route!
I'm probably in the minority here, but Brooke all the way! Go, go, go!

• Red Heart
Reactions: broiler_x

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
That's a good point. I'm actually a scientist who works in biotech, so I should know better! I'm running back and forth between the lab and my office all morning. I wish I didn't have so much lab work this morning!
Ah, now I see where the inspiration for the game comes from. I fondly remember those summer days when the female students in the lab wore only their underware under their coats... Hard to design primers for PCR when those coats got transparent...

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Ah, now I see where the inspiration for the game comes from. I fondly remember those summer days when the female students in the lab wore only their underware under their coats... Hard to design primers for PCR when those coats got transparent...
Yeah, some of the outfits worn in the lab are definitely not OSHA approved!

le060211.jpg

It would be very difficult to get anything done in the lab with this walking around...

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
The story is a new something new and fresh and I'm interested so far! I'm wondering though if we'll be able to have a proper romance with Brooke in the future, or are we stuck in some kind of weird pseudo-harem... The way things are shaping out, it seems like we're kind of being shoved towards Emily and Isabella, especially since those two had the only unskippable sex scenes.

I might be in the minority here, but I am hoping that sometime in the near-future we can start shifting towards one way or another in a more concrete manner instead of being in an open relationship with everyone. So far, I've skipped every non-Brooke scene possible but it doesn't really seem to affect much except maybe a dialogue line or two here and there.

Cheers and keep up the good work though!

Edit: Just saw your previous response. Well that's good to know that we can avoid a harem route!
I'm probably in the minority here, but Brooke all the way! Go, go, go!
The future plot is evolving a bit, but the current plan will be to your liking. That's all I'll say. Things might change, but I don't think so. Also, I love to hear the Brooke love! She's a really fun character to write for, and I also like her a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Raynare69

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I like the game, so far the story is ok...(y)
And please don't blame me because I love all girls... ;) So I'm glad there's an option for the harem route... And damn now another girl(Chanelle)... If this girl is as "naughty" as Giselle , then we're sure to have a good time with him too...;)
DEV, nice work...(y)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes