4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
doesn't need a mod to choose yes or no to sex, or to know which sexual position to choose. I see the mod above highlights anal, that is the modders choice. It doesn't impact your relationship with her not to choose it, so that shouldn't have been highlighted. That would be a players choice of flavor

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
I like the game, so far the story is ok...(y)
And please don't blame me because I love all girls... ;) So I'm glad there's an option for the harem route... And damn now another girl(Chanelle)... If this girl is as "naughty" as Giselle , then we're sure to have a good time with him too...;)
DEV, nice work...(y)
Thanks!

Chanelle is Giselle's twin, so they are likely to be quite similar, even though they obviously have different stylistic choices. Believe it or not, the only difference between the two of them is in hair and makeup. And tats too, I suppose. I was surprised how different they looked just from hair and makeup. She was not originally in the script or outline, but I came up with the idea about halfway through making the chapter. The idea of twins is very fun, but that's all I'll say!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Thanks!

Chanelle is Giselle's twin, so they are likely to be quite similar, even though they obviously have different stylistic choices. Believe it or not, the only difference between the two of them is in hair and makeup. And tats too, I suppose. I was surprised how different they looked just from hair and makeup. She was not originally in the script or outline, but I came up with the idea about halfway through making the chapter. The idea of twins is very fun, but that's all I'll say!
Yes, the twin idea is very good... Maybe it would have been more interesting if they looked alike, then there would be many "funny adventures" to make fun of MC... ;)

Reactions: broiler_x

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Forum Fanatic
Modder
May 13, 2020
doesn't need a mod to choose yes or no to sex, or to know which sexual position to choose. I see the mod above highlights anal, that is the modders choice. It doesn't impact your relationship with her not to choose it, so that shouldn't have been highlighted. That would be a players choice of flavor
yes it is my choice
has no impact in the game
I will fix it at the next update

I am learning have patience

Reactions: Vortex@

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I sure hope harem is viable and it won't be crushing down on us manwhore types like it currently does! :cautious::p
*Sigh*
I guess it has some rough moments when people realize we aren't solo-built. So it's something we just have to get over with.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
After some early bumps in the road that dev quickly resolved, this game has vaulted to the top tier imo.

Love how Isabella was hurt/mad but still immediately went to the "Fuck me" card to claim her territory. Also, 5 versions in and one of my hard and fast rules is that banging Brooke anytime, anywhere, is a primary function. And now twins? OOOFCK! Ohhhh the possibilities!
:love:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hey, I'm posting reminder link to my visual compilation mod posted back in June, which changes the default textbox, as well includes a few other useful mods.

This image below is displaying the lovely Emily, with a custom bottom shaded texbox. Complimented with a quick menu mod, which hide's or displays the QM using your Q key.
screenshot0002.png

Regards.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes