2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What do you mean you don't know when the update will drop? They said in a week since September 30, so it is today or tomorrow with "hOnOlUlU tImE!!11!!" Don't tell me they gonna delay it once more.
I only help them - Meaning I get updates as you guys do via patreon(if you are a patreon).
- I also do talk to Latissa from time to time for ideas and content for the future,

I also received that last part of the story which I have just finished grammar checking.
Meaning I will send it back to Latissa and then there will be beta testing soon.
- So in conclusion beta testing is not done, I can let you know when that begins, since they normally push the update out as soon as beta test is finished which is the best hint for when the update will drop.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
I only help them - Meaning I get updates as you guys do via patreon(if you are a patreon).
- I also do talk to Latissa from time to time for ideas and content for the future,

I also received that last part of the story which I have just finished grammar checking.
Meaning I will send it back to Latissa and then there will be beta testing soon.
- So in conclusion beta testing is not done, I can let you know when that begins, since they normally push the update out as soon as beta test is finished which is the best hint for when the update will drop.
I understand you are not the one in fault of their unexplainable continuous delays of course, it's just that it's dragging too long every time to post an update which they already have a LOT of time to make.

Reactions: mordikay007

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I understand you are not the one in fault of their unexplainable continuous delays of course, it's just that it's dragging too long every time to post an update which they already have a LOT of time to make.
My man I know - I only opted in to help them speed up 1-2 years ago when they had problems with translating from Russian to English. So I'm backup person on translating text and helping on grammar also.
- This thing with delays is something I continues to talk with the team about, but its completely out of my hands.
- Mostly to my understanding its often something to do with IRL issues that causes delays sadly :|

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Dude the new post says they are NOW implementing the reading room updates... They had like 2 months and a week by now, what did they do all this time? If there isn't a giant questline with at least 5 fully animated scenes in it + the reading room and extra content with Belle and the beast (which they said they would put in this update) there is not an explanation that they can give to make me believe that they are just lazy AF.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Dude the new post says they are NOW implementing the reading room updates... They had like 2 months and a week by now, what did they do all this time? If there isn't a giant questline with at least 5 fully animated scenes in it + the reading room and extra content with Belle and the beast (which they said they would put in this update) there is not an explanation that they can give to make me believe that they are just lazy AF.
wait, so we have to wait for another week, maybe more? I just want to read more book in gaston's library why it's so hard 1633785429137.png

wto51444

Jan 8, 2021
I'd like to see Belle in this outfit even more.
I think Belle should change her clothes depending on the level of corruption.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'd like to see Belle in this outfit even more.
I think Belle should change her clothes depending on the level of corruption.
Outfits have been discussed before earlier via patreon.
- Its really hard to lets say give belle the options to change into whatever the player wants her to wear - That will take very long time to update all artwork with multiple outfits.
- So the way the team implements outfits, is "per new scene" - Meaning if a new scene comes and it fits the story she could have a new outfit.
- That said, it would actually fit Belle to have some similar outfit on inside the reading room, so perhaps that might actually happen at some point?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Outfits have been discussed before earlier via patreon.
- Its really hard to lets say give belle the options to change into whatever the player wants her to wear - That will take very long time to update all artwork with multiple outfits.
- So the way the team implements outfits, is "per new scene" - Meaning if a new scene comes and it fits the story she could have a new outfit.
- That said, it would actually fit Belle to have some similar outfit on inside the reading room, so perhaps that might actually happen at some point?
Belle has an exhibitionism gauge that hasn't really been implemented. I'm hoping that Gaston can corrupt her into exposing herself in public.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Still not ready?? Oh, well.... I shouldget used to it... I think Maniana was made in CCCP ...

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just a heads up,
- Talked to Latissa yesterday shortly who sadly have become sick - She was still trying to polish a bit on the update when I talked to her. But her being sick made it really hard to work since she was not feeling especially well.
- Meaning there is a chance for a extra delay, can't say with certainty however.

Yeah I know, not the best of news, but I though you guys should know nonetheless.
I will keep you posted when I receive more updates, and when beta testing will start.

Reactions: 7rty
Apr 10, 2020
TBH I have forgotten what we are waiting for in this update. Isn't it the second half of what the last update was meant to include? Not meant to be a snarky question, just have genuinely forgotten at this point.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I've said it before, but they really need to stop giving release dates. And i mean seriously. I've been subscribed to them for 3 years I think now and they have yet to meet an original release date they have set, and they set them like 6 weeks in advance.

I really think they should stop getting people hyped for a release, then dropping the delay news a couple days before release. People get pissed off at delays especially when dates are never met.

I subscribe to quite a few projects that release every 3 or 4 months that don't give any dates about release until either a few days before, but what they do give are progress updates on a consistent basis.

They really should only tell people when a release date is coming when they have started their beta testing, and giving reports every week or 2 on where they are. Then people won't be pissed off at delays.

Reactions: vowl

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Just a heads up,
- Talked to Latissa yesterday shortly who sadly have become sick - She was still trying to polish a bit on the update when I talked to her. But her being sick made it really hard to work since she was not feeling especially well.
- Meaning there is a chance for a extra delay, can't say with certainty however.

Yeah I know, not the best of news, but I though you guys should know nonetheless.
I will keep you posted when I receive more updates, and when beta testing will start.
I am sorry man, I really don't believe that she is sick. If she is then I hope she gets well soon but I highly doubt it, she has played that card once more in the recent past. I am not buying that. I know it's not your fault so no hard feelings. It's just frustrating cause they had WAY too much time for a simple update they should have already done since the last update and decided to break it into two parts. It gets really irritating.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I am sorry man, I really don't believe that she is sick. If she is then I hope she gets well soon but I highly doubt it, she has played that card once more in the recent past. I am not buying that. I know it's not your fault so no hard feelings. It's just frustrating cause they had WAY too much time for a simple update they should have already done since the last update and decided to break it into two parts. It gets really irritating.
Well everybody can believe what they wanna believe - But me reporting her being sick is from a private conversation I had with her the other day. Not from any news - And their latest news on patreon don't mention her being sick.
- That said just talked to her today just now, she have had antibiotics and are feeling better. (not complete well yet, need to take them over a few days)
- She just send me the last part of the story that needs to be grammar checked, which I will start on right now.
- Then the beta comes after when they have implemented the text into the game.

I will try to update when I know more.

Can anyone tell me which contents are we expected on the 0.97.2 verse upcoming?
From the story I have translated / grammar checked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DanielJ04

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Well everybody can believe what they wanna believe - But me reporting her being sick is from a private conversation I had with her the other day. Not from any news - And their latest news on patreon don't mention her being sick.
- That said just talked to her today just now, she have had antibiotics and are feeling better. (not complete well yet, need to take them over a few days)
- She just send me the last part of the story that needs to be grammar checked, which I will start on right now.
- Then the beta comes after when they have implemented the text into the game.

I will try to update when I know more.

From the story I have translated / grammar checked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Latest news weren't recent though 1-2 updates back are like 4-5 months if not. So yeah...

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes