2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I have enough other stuff to do, I like the content in this game well enough so when I get more, cool. Sounds like more is coming relatively soon.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I wouldnt get too excited they just delayed it a week today
Yeah, I saw that delay before I posted. Again, it doesn't bother me, there will be a release at some point probably in the near future and when that happens I'll enjoy the content then move on to something else and occasionally check back and see if there is more.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I believe Zellemate is busy helping Latissa and Xa so I'm posting this last post from Latissa on 28th september.

LS 0.97.2 is comming soon
Hello friends!
We are now completely busy with the preparation of the release, the work is in full swing. It should be told that we are pleased with what we do now. And we really hope you appreciate the upcoming version as well ^__^
In addition, we have a slight delay related to English translation right now, so it requires an extra week. But no more.
So the version for patrons is supposed to be released before the end of the first week of October.
We know that no one likes postponements (even small ones)... but it's really only a week, caused by objective reasons. While working on a big project, a small team has its pros, but there are also such cons. In general, the release is really soon, so just stay in touch!
By the way, we plan to announce soon an unexpected project related to LS...;) But first, ver 0.97.2, of course.
That's all we wanted to say for now. Let's get back to work.

Reactions: Supreme_Evil

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
I believe Zellemate is busy helping Latissa and Xa so I'm posting this last post from Latissa on 28th september.

LS 0.97.2 is comming soon
Hello friends!
We are now completely busy with the preparation of the release, the work is in full swing. It should be told that we are pleased with what we do now. And we really hope you appreciate the upcoming version as well ^__^
In addition, we have a slight delay related to English translation right now, so it requires an extra week. But no more.
So the version for patrons is supposed to be released before the end of the first week of October.
We know that no one likes postponements (even small ones)... but it's really only a week, caused by objective reasons. While working on a big project, a small team has its pros, but there are also such cons. In general, the release is really soon, so just stay in touch!
By the way, we plan to announce soon an unexpected project related to LS...;) But first, ver 0.97.2, of course.
That's all we wanted to say for now. Let's get back to work.
Thank you kindly and also I was expecting that 1 week delay xD

Reactions: danny345

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes sorry did not check in here the last 14 days - Was very busy... playing Diablo2 Resurrected (y)

I have grammar checked 1st part of the new update, but I'm currently waiting for the 2nd part of that.
Which means there is a delay from the translator right now(Zzz) - I should get that tomorrow or day after.
- Except that I'm not exactly sure when the update will drop.
- Hang tight for a new Honolulu update Soon™

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Yes sorry did not check in here the last 14 days - Was very busy... playing Diablo2 Resurrected (y)

I have grammar checked 1st part of the new update, but I'm currently waiting for the 2nd part of that.
Which means there is a delay from the translator right now(Zzz) - I should get that tomorrow or day after.
- Except that I'm not exactly sure when the update will drop.
- Hang tight for a new Honolulu update Soon™
What do you mean you don't know when the update will drop? They said in a week since September 30, so it is today or tomorrow with "hOnOlUlU tImE!!11!!" Don't tell me they gonna delay it once more.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Think that is it for now.
Thanks for that. Got time to write what more could be archived ?
What about "sorcerers" training ? I fucked belle and thats it for now ?
Patreon "beast" part - won fight means 2 points (naked belle+handjob) - how to get more points ?
- lost fight means Belle cares for Gaston and I can make "silver" arrow but still only 2 points :(
Shop stuff - got handjob for (not free) book, handjob in reading room - anything more ?
Tentacle tree you described well.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes