2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
- More beast and belle content. [10.000 words] new part I just received is another 10.000 words.
- Big expanded reading room event. [19.000 words]

Not sure if there will be more then this, I have translated other story elements that are not implemented yet so depends on the devs.
if the amount of new scene proportional with the dialog like you said so this is really a desirably update, perhaps...

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
if the amount of new scene proportional with the dialog like you said so this is really a desirably update, perhaps...
Well I can't say for sure since I have not seen it yet. But it seems like a fair update in my honest opinion.
- They wanted to implement more to this update actually but I'm not sure they will be able to - We will have to wait and see.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
On the bright side it looks like we are finally getting into some sex scenes rather than just jerking off or watching Belle. I also hope that some more plot development happens. There are mysteries and intrigue in the plot that need to be resolved.

Apr 10, 2020
Just want to say, obviously there are still delays, but there has been a noticeable improvement in content and process since Zelle has been helping them/providing feedback. Grateful to him for that.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
What is up with the .97.1 version of this game being weirdly slow? I'm getting a delay whenever I mouse over something, though I am using the "fixed" version of the scripts.rpa. I guess it doesn't matter if a newer version might drop by the end of the year, but did the authors finally roll over and include a bitcoin generator or something hidden it it?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
FYI, English version of Beta testing have started today.
- Typical that means the release is imminent.

Edit: Bug test for this first part is now finished. Waiting for Xaljio to implement bug fixes and also fix translations errors.

Edit2: There will be an extra bug test tomorrow morning - We actually found way more bugs then expected.
- I will update when it will begin and when its done :coffee:

Edit3: So, 2nd phase of bug testing is done, I actually though this would be the last part - But Xaljio says there will be a last part to test very soon.
- I will update when its done.

Edit4: Been doing bug test most of the day - a lot of have been fixed, but still not done.
- Will keep updating as we progress :coffee:

Edit5: Another beta day done, Xaljio is hoping to release the patch tomorrow(today) after he have gotten some sleep.

So everything is complete for bugtesting!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes