2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Dear Zellemate.
You who are in the "Secrets of the Gods". What kind of extra-content for Belle Latissa and Xaljio are we talking about?
I mean, in next up, I know already we will have bj, sex and spanking. Anal? Not yet... titjob? Belle's tits are too small... footjob? rather a popular fetishism but don't know if LS fans want this... Gaston giving her cunni? Why not, but not really a "reward"... :unsure:
Please Zellemate-Hermes Messenger of the Gods,give me a clue...

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Dear Zellemate.
You who are in the "Secrets of the Gods". What kind of extra-content for Belle Latissa and Xaljio are we talking about?
I mean, in next up, I know already we will have bj, sex and spanking. Anal? Not yet... titjob? Belle's tits are too small... footjob? rather a popular fetishism but don't know if LS fans want this... Gaston giving her cunni? Why not, but not really a "reward"... :unsure:
Please Zellemate-Hermes Messenger of the Gods,give me a clue...
The fuck mate :LOL: chill out! Just ask normally ;D
- I tend NOT to ask the team for upcoming content actually, so I do not know "sorry"!
- When I do know stuff its because I have done translation work for upcoming content or beta tested the next version.
And that only happens around 1 week before a given release date(So its to soon to tell).
- However the Enhanced version of Belle masturbating in the window have been completed - And I tried a beta version of this and it looks really good IMHO.
- Its an upscaled version of the current masturbation scene, completely redrawn, and with another outfit on.
- You guys will see it soon enough :coffee:
- I will try to "work with Latissa" for bringing more enhanced scenes for upcoming patches.

Reactions: 7rty

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Oh I see... you know something but don't want to tell! :eek:

:ROFLMAO: Ok stop joking...so you don't know anything about that extra-content, my bad...
so will have to wait end august (Honolulu time) to discover it, hoping no delay.

In a far away update, I hope for a Belle in stocks just like for Emma with still more kinky stuff for her.
Also the same for Lizzy/Betsy even if it would be hard to justify it in the story...

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
whats pass for 97?
unread bestseller

Oh I see... you know something but don't want to tell! :eek:

:ROFLMAO: Ok stop joking...so you don't know anything about that extra-content, my bad...
so will have to wait end august (Honolulu time) to discover it, hoping no delay.

In a far away update, I hope for a Belle in stocks just like for Emma with still more kinky stuff for her.
Also the same for Lizzy/Betsy even if it would be hard to justify it in the story...
I do think there is a plan to get Belle into the stock and have fun with her. But it have to fit the plot and corruption of her.
Meaning its a bit to early for that! Properly a bit later on.
- I have already spoken to much about the enhanced edition of masturbation scenes which have not even been revealed on the patreon page ;D so I won't say more for now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7rty

odino

Aug 14, 2017
is there a way to become belle lover instead of being jerk that want to rape her>?

she is kinda lovely lady at start that worth becoming her pet instead of making her pet and disgusting slut

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How do I suppose to get a tentacle tree scene? Belle jerk off the tentacle tree is this the end of the scene?
1. Keep going in at night, and cum on the tentacle tree while jerking of to Belle - Do this 3 times I think in a row.
2. Then wait some time and keep visiting Belle - It will grow at some point.
3. Do it again, and it will grow some more.
4. In the end it will grow so big Belle will plant it outside in the garden
(you properly also need to visit Binker a few times when quest updates)
~
5. Keep visiting Belle at see what happens.
6. Quest for milking the tentacle tree(via Binker) - Keep visiting Belle at see what happens but doing the day and also later at night.
7. At some point you can go down into the basement to change the recipe for the "tentacle tree sanitizer".
8. Do this until you can pick half straw - Continue to visit Belle and see what happens.(Keep picking half straw each day)
9. After many visits you can see her get fucked by the tree - Ending scene for now is she "kind of likes it an moans a lot"
10. Side quest will happen and Emma will visit and you have the option to see her get fucked too.
11. Side quest continues with Emma until you see various scenes with Emma solo but also Emma + Belle together with the tree.

Think that is it for now.
More scenes with "good sex" with Belle and the tree should come for next version.

Last edited:

qwertypoiuy

May 30, 2017
1. Keep going in at night, and cum on the tentacle tree while jerking of to Belle - Do this 3 times I think in a row.
2. Then wait some time and keep visiting Belle - It will grow at some point.
3. Do it again, and it will grow some more.
4. In the end it will grow so big Belle will plant it outside in the garden
(you properly also need to visit Binker a few times when quest updates)
~
5. Keep visiting Belle at see what happens.
6. Quest for milking the tentacle tree(via Binker) - Keep visiting Belle at see what happens but doing the day and also later at night.
7. At some point you can go down into the basement to change the recipe for the "tentacle tree sanitizer".
8. Do this until you can pick half straw - Continue to visit Belle and see what happens.(Keep picking half straw each day)
9. After many visits you can see her get fucked by the tree - Ending scene for now is she "kind of likes it an moans a lot"
10. Side quest will happen and Emma will visit and you have the option to see her get fucked too.
11. Side quest continues with Emma until you see various scenes with Emma solo but also Emma + Belle together with the tree.

Think that is it for now.
More scenes with "good sex" with Belle and the tree should come for next version.
F*God I find the way to triggered this scene by myself for a couple hours you're my hero! thanks

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
F*God I find the way to triggered this scene by myself for a couple hours you're my hero! thanks
You're welcome my dude - HF playing.
- I will try to do a full guide for the game at some point :coffee:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
is there a way to become belle lover instead of being jerk that want to rape her>?

she is kinda lovely lady at start that worth becoming her pet instead of making her pet and disgusting slut
I hear what you're saying, but I think you are missing the point. The character Gaston in the movie is an ass. The fact that Gaston is written as an someone so arrogant, the arrogance makes him dim witted is right in character.

It would be a nice option to have a love path, but that ain't Gaston. Brash and a brute is the Gaston way!

Adrian Night

Jun 1, 2017
anyone has 100 save? this game is sooooo damn confusing :/ keeps saying everything is lock until 97.2 ugh

so this isn't 97.2? i feel cheated i paid for them for years haha xD I stopped cuz they took so long, like akabur. but whatev's

7rty

Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which planned by the beginning of September (LS 0.97.2)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes