2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Yes I think there is a plan to continue the "Teaching Gaston" sometime in the future, however other content was made for 0.97.
- I actually forgot to report that in to the team, since I did see it in beta test : (

I will report it to the team for fixing
And yes right now just press Yes

If you press No you can see Belle without panties, spreading her legs randomly under the table.
How do you get to that menu?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How do you get to that menu?
For teaching Gaston quest when Belle teaches at home.
Just keep reading by pressing the book icon when she comes over enough times.
- Then he's reading / teaching skills gets finished and he will then get to that screen which will lead to the exam.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Do you fight Beast again after you win or lose the first time saving emma? Also how to make a bee bomb, I know you need corks but it doesn't give me the option to make one.

7rty

Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fix link:

For Windows:

scripts.rpa must be placed in the "game_folder/game/" with the replacement of the file.

For Mac:

scripts.rpa needs to be uploaded to " " with the replacement of the file.

List of fixes:

Fixed the error "Couldn't find file 'img/map/ico/beast_cur.png'."

Fixed typos, minor translation errors.

Reactions: Sarek

BDI

May 23, 2017

Fix link:

Mega

For Windows:

scripts.rpa must be placed in the "game_folder/game/" with the replacement of the file.

For Mac:

scripts.rpa needs to be uploaded to " " with the replacement of the file.

List of fixes:

Fixed the error "Couldn't find file 'img/map/ico/beast_cur.png'."

Fixed typos, minor translation errors.
After installing this patch, the gun keeps being charged with arrows NOT shot, WHY?

Insivers

Dec 25, 2017
Is the quest lessons of bedding of the second level generally performed in this version? It is written that you need to complete this quest to promote content in the reading room. After that, the main character says that he will need to watch Belle at the window, but nothing happens, the quest is not activated.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is the quest lessons of bedding of the second level generally performed in this version? It is written that you need to complete this quest to promote content in the reading room. After that, the main character says that he will need to watch Belle at the window, but nothing happens, the quest is not activated.
Quest 1 of bed skills involve starting the quest from Belle's portrait, and clicking the glowing grey circle next to "bed skills". Start the quest when she have 100 in bed skills.
- This will activate the quest and you have to keep showing up a few times to Belle's window before something will happen.
- After Gaston finds out that Belle is not doing anything lewd, you have to go back to Binker - She will now give you the recipe for a love potion, which you need to give to Belle(by clicking the water in her window when she is there). Now she start doing lewd stuff.
Quest 2 same thing - This time you need 200 bed skills and activate the quest.
- You will convince Belle to teach Gaston at home(If I remember correct you will meet Belle in town and persuade her, and properly you need to talk to Binker first)
- Belle will now show up Tuesday and Thursday at Gaston's home for teaching him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Insivers

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Im actually feeling bad for the Patreons at this point. Their progress is unbelievably slow and minimal content compared to the wait.

They much be really busy irl or really dragging this out.

KarL_DREI

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah.. It's sad that the patreons are paying, but the devs working slow and dragging it. Guys if this game doesn't update next week then leave or abandon this game.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Im actually feeling bad for the Patreons at this point. Their progress is unbelievably slow and minimal content compared to the wait.

I have a suspicion that part of the delay is that the code base has turned into a giant ball of tangled yarn. Every time they make a patch they introduce bugs elsewhere in the game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is it just me, or are Emma and Betsy actually a lot prettier than Belle? It makes me wonder why Gaston is so obsessed with her. I doubt that factors other than looks much matter to him, and anyway her personality seems little - if at all - pleasanter than those of Emma and Betsy.

Reactions: LucWarrior

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Yes - I think the dragging out part is due to IRL things for both of them sadly :| They are very busy at their normal jobs.

Yeah.. It's sad that the patreons are paying, but the devs working slow and dragging it. Guys if this game doesn't update next week then leave or abandon this game.
The game already updated - The thread here is just not updated.

I have a suspicion that part of the delay is that the code base has turned into a giant ball of tangled yarn. Every time they make a patch they introduce bugs elsewhere in the game.
Xaljio is a very skilled coder, I can tell after bugtesting with him and the way he fixes stuff instantly.
Also if you look at all the mechanics going on in Library Story its actually a very complicated game.

Is it just me, or are Emma and Betsy actually a lot prettier than Belle? It makes me wonder why Gaston is so obsessed with her. I doubt that factors other than looks much matter to him, and anyway her personality seems little - if at all - pleasanter than those of Emma and Betsy.
I think that's a personal preference - Some fans really love Betsy more then Belle.
- Personally I like Belle the most. And I feel like Emma is just an everyday attention whore :p - And Betsy is a good side story girl.
- Latissa is doing a remake of Belle in more details and in a new drawing technique, perhaps you will like that more when it comes out.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes