Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
lvl2 not yet
bed skills lvl 3 not yet
Gaston hunting lvl 3 not yet

so what new..
Changelog for 0.97:

15 or more new masturbation scenes for Belle in the window - They follow the story while you progress the game.​
· New notification indication on Belle's icon when she is doing lewd things tied to the new masturbation scenes.​
Continuation of Lake events with Belle, when she bade nude take her clothes and get rewards for returning them!​
· These include kiss, stripping - Next version handjob, blowjob, sex.​
New major questline "Belle under the beast" - Activates after bed skill 2 quest is complete, and you find tracks in the forest.​
· This event have multiple outcomes, and include Belle getting fucked by the beast + Repeat option.​
· If Gaston defeat the beast he will get points he can spend on Belle after the event.​
· These include kiss, handjob, stripping - Next version spanking, blowjob, sex.​
Added multiple story interaction with Belle in the forest gathering mushrooms, no lewd scenes(will come in future versions)​
Bug fixes from last version.​
Note that old saves won't work.

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Bugs I found so far

When meeting belle in woods, an error pops up about a missing PNG file.

When belle is masturbating in the reading room parts of her head disappear.

Gaston has a floating thought bubble in his icon but no event to go with it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Bugs I found so far

When meeting belle in woods, an error pops up about a missing PNG file.

When belle is masturbating in the reading room parts of her head disappear.

Gaston has a floating thought bubble in his icon but no event to go with it.
1. Do you have a screenshot of the png file ?
2. reading room + tentacle three head bug reported already.
3. screenshot ?
(or save file)
thx :coffee:

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
My version of a changelog for 0.97:

15 or more new masturbation scenes for Belle in the window - They follow the story while you progress the game.​
· New notification indication on Belle's icon when she is doing lewd things tied to the new masturbation scenes.​
Continuation of Lake events with Belle, when she bade nude take her clothes and get rewards for returning them!​
· These include kiss, stripping - Next version handjob, blowjob, sex.​
New major questline "Belle under the beast" - Activates after bed skill 2 quest is complete, and you find tracks in the forest.​
· This event have multiple outcomes, and include Belle getting fucked by the beast + Repeat option.​
· If Gaston defeat the beast he will get points he can spend on Belle after the event.​
· These include kiss, spanking, handjob, stripping - Next version blowjob, sex.​
Added multiple story interaction with Belle in the forest gathering mushrooms, no lewd scenes(will come in future versions)​
Bug fixes from last version.​
Note that old saves won't work.
If there are mistakes I will correct but something along these lines :coffee:
There is no spanking option by the way in the Belle- Beast encounter.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is no spanking option by the way in the Belle- Beast encounter.
Ah thanks (y) will correct it - There is a spanking alternative - I just don't think the art is implemented yet then.
- The spanking unlocks if you chose the right option when fighting the beast btw.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
where i could make choice to wiil see belle whith beast? when i first meet best and emma and just watch or i must defited him?

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
[/QUOTE]

Mac:

Android:

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there a Console cheat to change Belle Affection Points?
I only have a few I know works:
Belle.corruption = 400​
Gaston.str = 1000​
You can properly guess yourself to some more or check the code
Something like:
Belle.sex​
Belle.exhibitionism​

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry I meant Console cheat for theese Affection points.
To check if BJ option is avaiable with enough points. And as you know, theese points can't stack btw two Beast rape.

Affection.jpg

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry I meant Console cheat for theese Affection points.
To check if BJ option is avaiable with enough points. And as you know, theese points can't stack btw two Beast rape.

View attachment 1250549
Spanking, Blowjob and Sex is for next patch - Already mentioned in the changelog post earlier.
(Art is not done / implemented.)
- And no sorry I don't have cheat commands for those points.

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Ok my bad... you know why I thought that could be some kind of hidden content?
When you talk Belle about bj, you don't get that damnit Damnit 0.97.2.jpg
Like with the other stuff...

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok my bad... you know why I thought that could be some kind of hidden content?
When you talk Belle about bj, you don't get that damnit View attachment 1250623
Like with the other stuff...
As you know the team missed the deadline by a mile - They really did want to put more into this patch.
Which is why we will see it next time - I hope :p

how did to get to this part?
Play past "bed quest 2" with Belle, and go into the woods - After sometime you will see tracks on the ground - Click them and quest line will begin.
- Also remember to have 10$ password entered.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi. You need to complete quest "Who is teaching who?" (and also have the 10$ patreon pw)
After when you wander in the woods and at some moment, the quest "Beauty under the Beast" should trigger.
Then when Belle had first met The Beast, you'll have to check the wood ground for a footprint just as show here to repeat the event.
LS.jpg

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Launched a new version and this is the picture how to fix it?
That is a local graphic bug - nothing to do with the update - Have seen other people in other renpy games have the same issue.
Will try to look for a solution, but best recommendation is to google renpy graphic bugs.

Insivers

Dec 25, 2017
That is a local graphic bug - nothing to do with the update - Have seen other people in other renpy games have the same issue.
Will try to look for a solution, but best recommendation is to google renpy graphic bugs.
Version 0.96.5 works fine. Apparently the problem is in the rendering. The first picture is the render selection in the previous version and the second picture is the render selection in the new version. There is a significant difference.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes