2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I used to be a supporter as well ... Tentacle tree is my idea :D

Not gonna lie, im very dissapointed with their conduct ...
Nice, impressive idea imo, I think its some of the best content in the game hehe
I mean, the whole idea of it :coffee:

True question is

Save ?
I have attached a save - Its in the middle of the game.
Right about where tentacle tree starts getting fun and where Belle is about to teach Gaston at home(bed skill level 2 quest)

Remember you miss some of the new story / masturbation scenes with belle when using this save.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
Nice, impressive idea imo, I think its some of the best content in the game hehe
I mean, the whole idea of it :coffee:

I have attached a save - Its in the middle of the game.
Right about where tentacle tree starts getting fun and where Belle is about to teach Gaston at home(bed skill level 2 quest)

Remember you miss some of the new story / masturbation scenes with belle when using this save.
it's not working

I placed it in the save folder and nothing happened, what do you think I did wrong?

edit: I tried the recent "Cheat Save" and that worked just fine, but when I reach a scene where Belle and Gaston are having a conversation in the forest after that a message appears saying "beast_cur.png is missing" or something like that

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
it's not working

I placed it in the save folder and nothing happened, what do you think I did wrong?

edit: I tried the recent "Cheat Save" and that worked just fine, but when I reach a scene where Belle and Gaston are having a conversation in the forest after that a message appears saying "beast_cur.png is missing" or something like that
Think you have to put the saves into -> C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Library-2487896229\

Also out of interest what "cheat save" is that? can you point me in the direction ? thxxx : D

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
lvl2 not yet
bed skills lvl 3 not yet
Gaston hunting lvl 3 not yet

so what new..

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes