2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

djekmag

Jul 11, 2017
You're a fool, if you believe in that bullshit. That happens on regular bases for two years now.
I think for 4+ years at least. Teaser was in 2015 and the early version(0.6 or something) in 2016, since devs have not released any version on time. There were at least 2-3 delays for each update, despite that there were quite long 6-12 month "development" .
I have dropped their Patreon back in 2018),
Mass effect andromeda and the devs have tough me well not to believe in empty promises and do not preorder.

Reactions: Supreme_Evil

rekens

Apr 6, 2020
It's a shame. The game is really fun. I considered joining their patreon, but fortunately I did not do so when I saw how little committed their developers were.
I'm not stupid, I know there is some milking in all these games, but it seems like a bad marketing policy to me.

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
It's a shame. The game is really fun. I considered joining their patreon, but fortunately I did not do so when I saw how little committed their developers were.
I'm not stupid, I know there is some milking in all these games, but it seems like a bad marketing policy to me.
Its not about being "milked", its how they do it. As long as devs work on the project and at least try to keep their word, while making good content, its tolerable.
But this one here just insult their own patreons constantly, the bullshit she does is so blatant it takes a special kind of dude to keep trusting and supporting her. I prefer to think they just do not care, otherwise it is close to scam.

klempton

Oct 22, 2017
Its not about being "milked", its how they do it. As long as devs work on the project and at least try to keep their word, while making good content, its tolerable.
But this one here just insult their own patreons constantly, the bullshit she does is so blatant it takes a special kind of dude to keep trusting and supporting her. I prefer to think they just do not care, otherwise it is close to scam.
Yea I mean look at Four Element Trainer, it has slowed its release speed considerably and is still doing alright. They might take longer than usual for a release but not this " Sorry the days have 24 hours instead of 45 and it threw off our schedule" or "We sent our translation requests Via carrier pigeon and we cant do any of the code until it returns"

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Well, they've already used the 'vaccination', 'translation' and 'work' reasons for the delay.
What's next? Who can guess?

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
No excuse, they said it would be ready in a week and only 3 days passed. They never said it would be ready "before the next monday".
Its not being ambiguous, as they are from Russia and their english is bad. You all know right? Nothing new! Tee hee what an unfortunate misunderstanding, they would never do something like that on purpose.

I mean, confusing ppl about dates and time zones? Cmon guys this is not Latissa a place where we do such things!

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
No excuse, they said it would be ready in a week and only 3 days passed.
Latissa said:
Hi friends!
Sorry for the delay around the release: unfortunately, I had an additional load on my main job, which I could not refuse. I finished with it today, so LS 0.97 will be published by the end of this week (this time for sure ^__^).
Thanks for your understanding, guys, believe us, we are also very eager for this moment.
WTF are you talking about?
Btw, that week was past yesterday.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes