2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
No need for that, judging by the post I feel like they are gonna release v0.97.0.5 with half? the intended content in the next 48 hours (24 if feeling lucky). Then they are gonna announce a new release date of v0.97.5, probly by the end of next month.

Lets not forget what they said 21th april: "We planned to release it a little earlier, but in this case we would have to reduce a couple of storylines that we'd like to implement into the new version".

So yeah, it will be the version mentioned above, but 1 month later + delay. 95% sure of this.
That makes perfect sense and I hate you for being right xD

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018

A small update: as we've already said, in order to avoid serious postponements (yeah, we dislike them as you do), we simply move the content 'in the process' to the next version. We follow this approach, but it is worth noting that this May was not the easiest for us.
Both me and Latissa got vaccinated Sputnik this month (yes, it's time to leave covid behind... at least for the duration of the vaccine). Unfortunately, we did not get a talent for playing the balalaika haha. But each of the two injections caused us a higher temperature and flu symptoms.
Thus, some days (about a week in general) dropped out of the work process in May.
Therefore, now we're gonna add this "dropped" week to the LS 0.97 release date. This is quite a bit of time, but it will allow us to complete the work on LS 097 as efficiently as possible.
Hence, the release of LS 0.97 for patrons is supposed to be by the end of the first week of June.
Thanks a lot for your understanding and support, friends!
Now we get back to work. The release is within next week, so stay tuned.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017

A small update: as we've already said, in order to avoid serious postponements (yeah, we dislike them as you do), we simply move the content 'in the process' to the next version. We follow this approach, but it is worth noting that this May was not the easiest for us.
Both me and Latissa got vaccinated Sputnik this month (yes, it's time to leave covid behind... at least for the duration of the vaccine). Unfortunately, we did not get a talent for playing the balalaika haha. But each of the two injections caused us a higher temperature and flu symptoms.
Thus, some days (about a week in general) dropped out of the work process in May.
Therefore, now we're gonna add this "dropped" week to the LS 0.97 release date. This is quite a bit of time, but it will allow us to complete the work on LS 097 as efficiently as possible.
Hence, the release of LS 0.97 for patrons is supposed to be by the end of the first week of June.
Thanks a lot for your understanding and support, friends!
Now we get back to work. The release is within next week, so stay tuned.
So not even today but next week, its so fucking funny that every time they have to wait for last min to push it back even more.
So basically they wait for patreon to take money from the subs then push it back....

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Gotta say I didnt expect that, if we forget about all the previous excuses for delay and pretend this is the first one they make, its still an horrible one. At least they didnt "get infected", that would be top tier one.

Like, why tell all that now and not on that supposed empty week of work. Its far better than saying "hmmm huuuh.. new version soon" as they did in 6 lines of text.
3 days before patron payment, which happens to be release date. Checkmate wonkers! :p

Lets see, maybe they are about to surpass their own bullshit this June.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Bwahahahahhahhaha!
Hey, selle Zelle!
/waves
how are you mate? Still lying full stop?
Sup ? I'm good - What do you mean?, I'm not directly a part of the team.
I do however try to help the devs. in various ways - Like translating dialogues and getting better content into the game "when possible".
You should consider me a patreon of theirs and not much else except that I actually try to help.

I did talk to Latissa around 1 week ago where she told me the same news regarding fever and so on - So yeah I knew there would be a delay, but its not really my job to inform people, its the devs. job - And now they have shared that news with people
- Would not really have changed anything if I came out and told people here there would be 1 week delay anyway.

Apr 10, 2020
Life long procrastinators always offer up an outline of what they are working on when the deadline approaches...along with another deadline. It's a thing they do.
Man, am I good! I am still not clear on how long the delay really is or whether content is being dumped.

By the way, none of this is Zelle's fault. All he has done is try to help, and he also helps people with questions on the forum. Sorry, Zelle, leopards and spots, mate...

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Man, am I good! I am still not clear on how long the delay really is or whether content is being dumped.

By the way, none of this is Zelle's fault. All he has done is try to help, and he also helps people with questions on the forum. Sorry, Zelle, leopards and spots, mate...
Its fine man! Thx anyway :coffee:
I don't blame people for being upset really - Everybody hates delays... that includes me also.
Best way for people to complain to the devs. are via patreon - On their post or direct message.

Content are being split a bit - Not exactly sure how it will go down, but something like this:
- version 0.97 will have a big quest line with Belle, Gaston & the beast in the forest.
- There will also be some parts of the newly enhanced scene with Belle in the window - This is a new improvement to the game, which Latissa have been trying to make with some new drawing techniques.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Since there will be a split in content, next version properly named 0.97.5 is planned for around July/August.
- Plan is to add tentacle-tree quest + More thief quest and rest of the enhanced scene.

And lastly the plan is to get other scenes up to date that reflect the improvement Latissa is doing with the enhanced scene going forward.
More information regarding that "later" - Way to early to talk about it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supreme_Evil

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Knew it, like no way they were releasing full 0.97. They gave us all, excuse (vaccine), delay (1 month+delay of 1 week), and incomplete version with 0.97.5 on the future.

Never dissappointed with them, they can only add something new to the mix, masterful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

wkl99

Jul 30, 2017
Next excuse is going to be redrawing of all the old art with the improved shading technique. Progress stop for one year at least. Not sure if the quality of the art is what people are here for, though. Probably not.

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Next excuse is going to be redrawing of all the old art with the improved shading technique. Progress stop for one year at least. Not sure if the quality of the art is what people are here for, though. Probably not.
That would be the ultimate move indeed, im pretty sure they already thought about it, still none would buy that one. Missing translation is far easier to pull off and you can always say its either incomplete or translators are bad and need to redo 1 month :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: klempton

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Im just curious on how much did they add with all this delay tbh, its always good to have a good laugh.

Soon™ Story almost ready! About to drop any day this month.

mrsherb3rt

Apr 24, 2017
It looks like both Xaljio and Latissa posted something regarding this "Soon" update about 23 hours ago-ish (assuming Patreon is auto-converting the timestamp on the posts to my local time). Anyone got the hookup to reveal the newest stall tactic?

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes