2.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Apr 10, 2020
Life long procrastinators always offer up an outline of what they are working on when the deadline approaches...along with another deadline. It's a thing they do.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This post then serves to alert everyone that they plan to release a post to alert everyone of what they plan to release when they release anything...and you can take that to the bank!

Sorry to say I told you so Zelle, my ever hopeful friend, leopards and spots.
Well you are not wrong - And I always hope for the best, and I properly always defend them, that's because I work with them and help them :LOL:
But I'm also a patreon and I actually like the game, and want it to do better. For me that means I want more/often info, and a bit faster updates which include dates that match what is given.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
They are adding tiers above $10. Whoever is paying for that better be getting a version where Belle will pop out of the computer and give them a blow job.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
They are adding tiers above $10. Whoever is paying for that better be getting a version where Belle will pop out of the computer and give them a blow job.
They added 10$ and 20$ yes - For fans who want do have a saying in the content they deliver.
You can find developers that have 30$, 50$ and even 100$ tiers - Who even cares, its up to each person to pick what they want.
Peace out.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
All of
store.Belle.sex = 100
store.Belle.exz = 100
store.Belle.corruption = 100
store.Belle.dominance = -45
store.Belle.ga_relations = 100
store.Belle.to_relations = 100
store.Belle.gardenig = 100
Don't work

• Angry
Reactions: MrBlack ✌

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
They added 10$ and 20$ yes - For fans who want do have a saying in the content they deliver.
You can find developers that have 30$, 50$ and even 100$ tiers - Who even cares, its up to each person to pick what they want.
Peace out.
Hey, Zellemate, do you have any idea of the approximate release date for the patrons?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey, Zellemate, do you have any idea of the approximate release date for the patrons?
Think they mentioned end of April - Last time I spoke with Latissa she was talking about translation work.
Honestly I would expect May sometime - I'm guessing here, so take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: tieger and Vergi|

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Think they mentioned end of April - Last time I spoke with Latissa she was talking about translation work.
Honestly I would expect May sometime - I'm guessing here, so take it with a grain of salt.
Your estimate+a grain of salt= August. Let me know if this turns to be right.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Your estimate+a grain of salt= August. Let me know if this turns to be right.
Properly correct - I will report if there are any news when I hear something.

Latissa & Xaljio just posted a news update via patreon:
ezgif-2-60a8d84a5bc9.png
Hi friends!
Finally, we've done the necessary preparatory work and can announce the date of our next 'The Library Story' release. So, let's start right away with the main thing:
The release of LS 0.97 for patrons - May 31, 2021
Public Release of LS 0.97 - June 14, 2021

This will be quite a big version, in which we've already invested much efforts (and are gonna invest much more). We planned to release it a little earlier, but in this case we would have to reduce a couple of storylines that we'd like to implement into the new version.
Here's some of what you'll see in LS 0.97 (some of the content will be unlocked only for patrons who support us more):

1. Not only Emma will meet the Beast in the forest, but also Belle (additionally, now it will be a regular event, so you won't have to defeat the Beast the first time you meet it ^__^).
2. Gaston will finally be able to sleep with Belle (also from different guises), and she, accordingly, with his help, to accomplish the Bed Skills quest of the third level (at the moment the largest quest in the game, consisting of a bunch of events).
3. New interesting quest with tentacles and gardening.
4. Increasing of Belle's activities. For the next versions, we've come up with a lot of content on this topic, and the beginning will be laid already in LS 0.97.
5. Belle now not only caresses herself, but also comments on the current events... in a peculiar way. Improved (even repainted in some places) graphics and a bunch of texts included.
6. A bunch of bug fixes, corrections, and other necessary trivia.

In general, it's might be told that LS 0.97 will be more related to Belle: events and quests around her. It's time for the main questline of LS to get development... and it will be developed. ^__^
Of course, we don't forget about the rest of LS characters, so in the next version after 0.97 we will pay special attention to the respected mayor's family, so that his wife and daughter will not be bored either.
In the meantime, as usual, we won't miss the opportunity to say thank you for your support, guys!^^` We have huge plans for LS 1.0 and beyond, so stay tuned. We're going back to work.

Edit: The news was public so here you go!

Last edited:

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Only the red ones
They're case sensitive. You've to type them correct: .Belle. with capital B and with an e at the end.
(And 900 is way too much. Don't be surprised breaking a game with not possible values. 100 is the max for relations.)

Reactions: 7rty
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes