Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Open with a text editor "GAME"\renpy\common\00console.rpy

CTRL + F (Find) config.console
Set to True
Like: config.console = True
Save File

In game press Shift + O (not 0) to open Console

Save before applying any cheats as the may break game or cause crash and lose progress

All the cheats I know of (and tested most):

store.achievs_points = 14
- how many starting bonuses you can use (Only useful on Startup Bonus page) Note: There are 15 selections, 3 can't be unlocked yet, 1 can't be selected and you can only select Loser's Armor or Rusty Sword not both. Essentially, there is only 10 selectable bonuses right now

Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
- how much gold you have
Gaston.hp_max = 9999
- MUST SET otherwise next fight will default to normal HP
store.Gaston.hp = 9999 -
your total hit points
store.Gaston.hunting = 200
- hunting skill
store.Gaston.knowledge = 200
- knowledge
store.Gaston.ga_authority = 100
- reputation of Gaston. Currently (9.4b) unimplemented
store.Gaston.to_authority = 100
- reputation of Tongas. Currently (9.4b) unimplemented
store.Gaston.str = 999
- attack multiplier
store.Gaston.speed = 100
- ***Maybe dodge OR attacks per turn *Another user says more than 100 can be laggy
store.Gaston.defence = 100
- probably lowers received damage
store.Gaston.luck = 100
- probably lowers received attacks effectiveness

Dog.hp_max = 9999
- MUST SET otherwise next fight will default to normal HP
store.Dog.hp = 9999
- dogs total hit points
store.Dog.str = 999
- attack multiplier
store.Dog.speed = 100
- ***Maybe dodge OR attacks per turn *Another user says more than 100 can be laggy
store.Dog.defence = 100
- probably lowers received damage
store.Dog.luck = 100
- probably lowers received attacks effectiveness

store.Belle.sex = 300
- Bed Skills. Fist set to 100 then complete "Handiwork" quest, then 200 and "Who's Teaching Who?" quest, followed by 300 which has no quest yet (almost certainly sex). Any different can game break.
store.Belle.exz = 100
- Higher than 199 causes crashing. Willingness to show her body
store.Belle.corruption = 300
- ***Maybe willing to do different acts after unlocked or act more indecent (not wear panties, skinny-dip, semi-public masturbation)
store.Belle.dominance = -50
- Lowers resistance to orders/requests
store.Belle.gardening = 100
- ***Maybe Tentacle Tree milking effectiveness

store.Belle.ga_relations = 100
- 100 is full happiness, anything higher changes back to 100 after Belle gets angry
store.Belle.to_relations = 100
- 100 is full happiness, anything higher changes back to 100 after Belle gets angry

store.Betsy.loyalty = 100
- Willingness to comply with orders
store.Betsy.corruption = 300
- Willing to do different acts after unlocked or act more indecent (Handjob, blowjobs, masturbation)

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Cant finish strength potion, made 1 vial, Ariel tells she needs ingriedents. I have all...

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Looks like Beasts hands sticking out of the large box, bondage gear outside the bottom box, and pearl necklaces coming out of the top box. Hints on future direction of the game?

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Guys can't save the game in Android ....And no menu bottom plz help
I would suggest to go to their patreon page and talk to them - It looks like this android version is a bit behind compared to the newest.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
More change to their tier system will come soon, details will be via patreon.
This is to encourage people who like the game to have some more influence over what updates will bring.
Some people will like it, others will properly hate it - But its a pretty standard way which other developers use too.

Plan is also to get a discord room up in the near future so people can ask question and get some more live help.
And also a bug-channel to report to.

And a little bit spoiler talk for those interested about the art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 7rty

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys. I have a REAL PROBLEM. I have just tried reloading the game to play it again, but not from the start. I downloaded the game just fine, but then I went to page 102 here for a recent save file, so that I would not need to replay everything. When I click on the link for either of the save files there, rather than a download link, a page shows up in HTML? or Javascript? form. I am including a .jpg view of what I'm getting. This is my view from clicking on the link 1-1-LT1.save. I have cleared all cookies and cache. I have cleared all other recent history. I have turned off privacy badger, Ad Killer, and Video Download Helper, which are my only aps at the time. I have refreshed the pages, signed out and in again.
I may have possibly hit a function button on the top of my keypad this morning while signing off which may or may not be the cause, if so, it was in the range of F6 to F12 somewhere. The only other things that I can think of are this. something may be interfering Java script wise. I am not very techy any more. My computer knowledge is ancient, so please help me through this. As of about 3 days ago, firefox wanted to do a quick update, and I have hit postpone. The only other thing that I can think of, is that I have not uninstalled Adobe Flash player, out of fear that this old computer may have problems if I do. I bought what I was told was a fairly recent model laptop PC from my tech guys, and it turns out to be about nine years old now, but modernized with 2 solid state drives for 3 TB. I have windows 10 on an older model with all the upgrades. Thank you so much, and please respond quickly. All other save page links seem to be doing the same thing, this may simply be site related, or something bigger. but if I bring up the "NOPY" page link to download the game again, that still works properly, so this is not affecting every page, nor every link. Thanks again guys. Please help now!

UPDATE: hey guys, I have gone further back and found an update on page 98 that actually shows the download link, so this is apparently site related, but I have seen this once before, a few months ago, and fixed it - through an intensive internet search, which I have now lost track of. So, this is also apparently having something to do with my end also. It seems to me that I had to change a setting in Adobe, or turn off cookie tracking for that site or something like that. For now, I will try downloading the save from page 98 and see if that will work with this version of the game, but please, give me your input, in that these have not been the only pages to do this to me. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Try this for alternative solution:

Right click the save file and save link as.

1.png

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
Try this for alternative solution:

Right click the save file and save link as.

View attachment 1100106
Thank you, it hadn't occurred unto me. I have been trying to teach my mother simple right click then left click solutions for years, but that one just didn't register when it's me who needed the help. Thanks again. I Still wish that I knew what is happening to the pages.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thank you, it hadn't occurred unto me. I have been trying to teach my mother simple right click then left click solutions for years, but that one just didn't register when it's me who needed the help. Thanks again. I Still wish that I knew what is happening to the pages.
You are welcome, the right click and "save link as" is also not directly common knowledge - properly the issue is it says "save link" and people can misinterpret that :rolleyes:
I think the problem is f95 and these saves are uploaded directly in raw format, so it looks like the site actually tries to open the file for some reason. Not sure if its python or java I did not really check but whatever.
If the save was uploaded in packed format, like rar/zip it should not happen.

Apr 10, 2020
within a few days we plan to announce the release date of LS 0.97 and then write down what you can expect in this version
This post then serves to alert everyone that they plan to release a post to alert everyone of what they plan to release when they release anything...and you can take that to the bank!

Sorry to say I told you so Zelle, my ever hopeful friend, leopards and spots.

• Haha
Reactions: MacDakka
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes