2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So... somewhen after 15th of June is the release date for alpha? Hmm...
Probably late April for the hotfix then.
Ty.
Won't defend their schedule and release dates since they often can't keep it.

But to be honest, how many bugs have you seen in this game that made it unplayable and needed "hotfix"
Precisely..... not really any -_-

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Remember guys hOnOLuLu tImE!!!11ONE!!! So even if they keep the release date it will be at the least tomorrow.
Haha keyword "at the least".... they have never been on time and never will, they should just stay quiet and then just release it because then people will be happely suppriesed instead of disappointed when the date comes and go's...

klempton

Oct 22, 2017
Let me translate the post:

Hi Friends!
You all know me and already know what being close to release date means. Just wanted to post something to prove im still here, and as you all are too, that means we are good.

In the next days Ill post either the real release date or some excuse, so keep tuned!
"As you can see patreon is about to charge you for another month, and I'd really appreciate you not canceling even though I'm allergic to a regular work schedule"

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
You gotta be kidding me... At this point they are meme-ing themselves. Can someone at least post the full post so we know what to expect?
No need for that, judging by the post I feel like they are gonna release v0.97.0.5 with half? the intended content in the next 48 hours (24 if feeling lucky). Then they are gonna announce a new release date of v0.97.5, probly by the end of next month.

Lets not forget what they said 21th april: "We planned to release it a little earlier, but in this case we would have to reduce a couple of storylines that we'd like to implement into the new version".

So yeah, it will be the version mentioned above, but 1 month later + delay. 95% sure of this.

Reactions: Sanjimelorine
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes