2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
You really have to love how this post:

Hi friends!
It turned out a little more pre-release fuss than we planned, but here it is, the first version of the number of 0.97.s' releases!
As we said, we are now trying to thank those patrons who support us more than others. Therefore, this version already contains bonus content (don't forget to enter your password):
For $10+ patrons: Look out for the footprints in the woods... after Belle completes the Bed Skills quest Level 2. This is a very big event and we can't wait to know your impressions. All other bonuses are also available to you.
For $5 patrons: Belle now has a special mechanic. She not only sometimes caresses herself in the bedroom, but at the same time reacts to the latest events. More than 15 "reactions" to a variety of incidents in the game. When the "reaction" activates, a special notification will appear. Obviously, first you need to complete the Bed Skills quest of the first level.
For all patrons: a few small events, bug fixes, a number of improvements and changes. The next version (0.97.2) will have significantly more opened content.
Pay attention: this version will not work with old saves. But we will try to make the next 0.97.s' versions support saving from this version.

We plan to publish the next version (0.97.2) by the end of August 2021. The exact date will be announced later. We're making a number of changes in the LS workframe right now, so hopefully this time we'll be able to release it on time.

The next version will have a lot of interesting things, including the development of the tentacle tree line, Betsy and her family, and even more events with Belle ... It's supposed to be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------
So no real point in even trying this version... seems like like 3-4 evens, two of them behind 10$ and 5$....

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Never knew you are part of this team, Zellemate. Good job, tho!
It's more "helping" then part of the team, but thx anyway!
I do these minor task with them / for them.
- Helping translating text from Russian to English when needed.
- Bug testing English version.
- Gather bugs you guys find and forward them to Xaljio.
- Talking with Latissa and ping-ponging ideas for content :LOL:

Reactions: Vergi|

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You really have to love how this post:

Hi friends!
It turned out a little more pre-release fuss than we planned, but here it is, the first version of the number of 0.97.s' releases!
As we said, we are now trying to thank those patrons who support us more than others. Therefore, this version already contains bonus content (don't forget to enter your password):
For $10+ patrons: Look out for the footprints in the woods... after Belle completes the Bed Skills quest Level 2. This is a very big event and we can't wait to know your impressions. All other bonuses are also available to you.
For $5 patrons: Belle now has a special mechanic. She not only sometimes caresses herself in the bedroom, but at the same time reacts to the latest events. More than 15 "reactions" to a variety of incidents in the game. When the "reaction" activates, a special notification will appear. Obviously, first you need to complete the Bed Skills quest of the first level.
For all patrons: a few small events, bug fixes, a number of improvements and changes. The next version (0.97.2) will have significantly more opened content.
Pay attention: this version will not work with old saves. But we will try to make the next 0.97.s' versions support saving from this version.

We plan to publish the next version (0.97.2) by the end of August 2021. The exact date will be announced later. We're making a number of changes in the LS workframe right now, so hopefully this time we'll be able to release it on time.

The next version will have a lot of interesting things, including the development of the tentacle tree line, Betsy and her family, and even more events with Belle ... It's supposed to be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------
So no real point in even trying this version... seems like like 3-4 evens, two of them behind 10$ and 5$....
There is new content for 1$ and 5$ - Most interesting content if however for the 10$.
- So I would recommend to wait for 10$ leak if you wanna try this version.
- Else wait for next patch :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ItsFreeTime

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
It's more "helping" then part of the team, but thx anyway!
I do these minor task with them / for them.
- Helping translating text from Russian to English when needed.
- Bug testing English version.
- Gather bugs you guys find and forward them to Xaljio.
- Talking with Latissa and ping-ponging ideas for content :LOL:
We’d really appreciate sone Betsy’s content :)
That one that was promised to be released

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
We’d really appreciate sone Betsy’s content :)
That one that was promised to be released
Well I asked her and more is coming, also remember Betsy got "a bit" of content last patch also.

latissaToday at 9:48 PM
I can make a little spoiler: there's supposed to be a quest (not very big) related to betsy in this new location

** The new location is inside the hunters guild - more or that later.

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
They really did it this time :ROFLMAO:
Almost 2 months after the "working on big patch" post, and they give almost nothing but the promise of being a little more in... End of august???

Ice on the cake is that the little they added is only available to 10$ patreons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cya all guys on christmas

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Let me explain so you don't waste to much time - Wait for 10$ leak if you wanna try this version.
Else wait for next patch :coffee:
I'm a patron and been for awhile now and am decompiling the game to try to find the passwords because not spending more money on these two guys...
If only they would focus on this game they could make a lot of money and if they don't care about the money they should just release the game 100% free. Me as a supporter even at 1 USD is more then people who only join and pay that 10$ one time every Honolulu time....

Reactions: 7rty

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm a patron and been for awhile now and am decompiling the game to try to find the passwords because not spending more money on these two guys...
If only they would focus on this game they could make a lot of money and if they don't care about the money they should just release the game 100% free. Me as a supporter even at 1 USD is more then people who only join and pay that 10$ one time every Honolulu time....
There is new content for 1$ and 5$ - Most interesting content if however for the 10$ - Just wanna clarify that.

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Lets face it, this project should have been abandoned a year or two ago. Devs do not care enough about it, and probly work in the last week before the release so delays and last minute bugs happens a lot.

But a few patreons still there no matter what and keep giving them money monthly so, why bother? They are aware they have a small number of ppl interested and they will hardly get new ones (as they do not want to spend too much time on this), so better milk the ones we have with small releases and forget about it.

Reactions: sasha777

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Lets face it, this project should have been abandoned a year or two ago. Devs do not care enough about it, and probly work in the last week before the release so delays and last minute bugs happens a lot.

But a few patreons still there no matter what and keep giving them money monthly so, why bother? They are aware they have a small number of ppl interested and they will hardly get new ones (as they do not want to spend too much time on this), so better milk the ones we have with small releases and forget about it.
Sure if you don't want to play this game 100% correct.. stop paying, game goes away = correct.
But then again, why are you here and giving your opinion, and following the thread about what happens.

I understand you and others don't like the way patches get pushed out with delays.
But there is clearly some interest in the game - just look at the activity in here? You can't argue the logic.

Reactions: 7rty

mrsherb3rt

Apr 24, 2017
Could you DM me or explain in what file it was, was at like 150 out of 193 when I read your post....
I was *just* was about to come to post when I saw 7rty beat me to the punch. I'll try and explain in detail:
1. Use UnRenPy to break out all of the Python files. I use option 1 and then 2 in UnRenpy. That might not be needed, but the documentation on what UnRenPy actually *does* isnt the best, so even as a software engineer, I've resorted to here-say
2. Use grep (or findstr if you're on Windows). You basically want to dive through the various directories of game files, doing a text search of .py or .rpy files.
3. I used the last version where we knew the password was "diamondpage" to search. If you do a text search through all of the game files for "diamondpage" , you pull up one file with that search: "work_labels.rpy". When you open that file and search for "diamondpage", you find a hit under the the label "lbl_password" and if you do a little reading, it seems that this is the code responsible for checking the patreon passowords.
4. Repeat step 1 for the new version. Open the same file, search for the same label. You'll find the new passwords.

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Sure if you don't want to play this game 100% correct.. stop paying, game goes away = correct.
But then again, why are you here and giving your opinion, and following the thread about what happens.

I understand you and others don't like the way patches get pushed out with delays.
But there is clearly some interest in the game - just look at the activity in here? You can't argue the logic.
My point was that there are still ppl interested in the game, so its not worth to abandon it as its easy money for little work. It was also an answer to another user suggestion, in which he basicly said that if devs put more interest and do not build $ walls, the game has potential to be big. But why would you want the game to be big when you do not care about it and still getting profit?

I get your trying to tell me to fk off, as you obviously do not care about the answers of the questions you made. I tell you to at least read and understand before trying to make a fool of myself :ROFLMAO:

mrsherb3rt

Apr 24, 2017
The true travesty is that according to the devs, this version isn't compatible with old saves.....which mean I guess they think we like playing through the slog that is the Belle bed level 2 quest....

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
In my opinion, a game that has raised about 4k $ in six months should have more content in the new patches. Maybe, i'm wrong. Maybe, it's just thug life in Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: sasha777
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes