2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Version 0.96.5 works fine. Apparently the problem is in the rendering. The first picture is the render selection in the previous version and the second picture is the render selection in the new version. There is a significant difference.
Like I kind of said before - Its a renpy thing, and each persons computer behaving differently.
Good to hear if you got it working (y)

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Open with a text editor "GAME"\renpy\common\00console.rpy

CTRL + F (Find) config.console
Set to True
Like: config.console = True
Save File

In game press Shift + O (not 0) to open Console

Save before applying any cheats as the may break game or cause crash and lose progress

All the cheats I know of (and tested most):

store.achievs_points = 14
- how many starting bonuses you can use (Only useful on Startup Bonus page) Note: There are 15 selections, 3 can't be unlocked yet, 1 can't be selected and you can only select Loser's Armor or Rusty Sword not both. Essentially, there is only 10 selectable bonuses right now

Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
- how much gold you have
Gaston.hp_max = 9999
- MUST SET otherwise next fight will default to normal HP
store.Gaston.hp = 9999 -
your total hit points
store.Gaston.hunting = 200
- hunting skill
store.Gaston.knowledge = 200
- knowledge
store.Gaston.ga_authority = 100
- reputation of Gaston. Currently (9.4b) unimplemented
store.Gaston.to_authority = 100
- reputation of Tongas. Currently (9.4b) unimplemented
store.Gaston.str = 999
- attack multiplier
store.Gaston.speed = 100
- ***Maybe dodge OR attacks per turn *Another user says more than 100 can be laggy
store.Gaston.defence = 100
- probably lowers received damage
store.Gaston.luck = 100
- probably lowers received attacks effectiveness

Dog.hp_max = 9999
- MUST SET otherwise next fight will default to normal HP
store.Dog.hp = 9999
- dogs total hit points
store.Dog.str = 999
- attack multiplier
store.Dog.speed = 100
- ***Maybe dodge OR attacks per turn *Another user says more than 100 can be laggy
store.Dog.defence = 100
- probably lowers received damage
store.Dog.luck = 100
- probably lowers received attacks effectiveness

store.Belle.sex = 300
- Bed Skills. Fist set to 100 then complete "Handiwork" quest, then 200 and "Who's Teaching Who?" quest, followed by 300 which has no quest yet (almost certainly sex). Any different can game break.
store.Belle.exz = 100
- Higher than 199 causes crashing. Willingness to show her body
store.Belle.corruption = 300
- ***Maybe willing to do different acts after unlocked or act more indecent (not wear panties, skinny-dip, semi-public masturbation)
store.Belle.dominance = -50
- Lowers resistance to orders/requests
store.Belle.gardening = 100
- ***Maybe Tentacle Tree milking effectiveness

store.Belle.ga_relations = 100
- 100 is full happiness, anything higher changes back to 100 after Belle gets angry
store.Belle.to_relations = 100
- 100 is full happiness, anything higher changes back to 100 after Belle gets angry

store.Betsy.loyalty = 100
- Willingness to comply with orders
store.Betsy.corruption = 300
- Willing to do different acts after unlocked or act more indecent (Handjob, blowjobs, masturbation)

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
1. Do you have a screenshot of the png file ?
2. reading room + tentacle three head bug reported already.
3. screenshot ?
(or save file)
thx :coffee:
I would have to replay the game to get to the missing PNG file. The error popped up when I met Belle in the woods before meeting the beast.

The error with the floating though bubble was connected to not having Betsy at a high enough level when Emma was in the stocks. The game asked me twice if I wanted to reset the Emma scene so I could level up Betsy first. Said no both times.

I ended up having to pay twice for additional lenses to see Belles pussy in the reading room because of though bubble strangeness.

The quest log is broken to the point of being useless. I've finished most of the quests but they don't turn green.

I like the new content with Beast and Belle, however the only way I've found to defeat the beast is wait twice, then kick him in the balls. Gaston needs to be able to up his hunting skills to level 3.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I would have to replay the game to get to the missing PNG file. The error popped up when I met Belle in the woods before meeting the beast.

The error with the floating though bubble was connected to not having Betsy at a high enough level when Emma was in the stocks. The game asked me twice if I wanted to reset the Emma scene so I could level up Betsy first. Said no both times.

I ended up having to pay twice for additional lenses to see Belles pussy in the reading room because of though bubble strangeness.

The quest log is broken to the point of being useless. I've finished most of the quests but they don't turn green.

I like the new content with Beast and Belle, however the only way I've found to defeat the beast is wait twice, then kick him in the balls. Gaston needs to be able to up his hunting skills to level 3.
Thanks for the reply back - Will try to report the bugs to the team.
- Its on purpose the fight is like that with the beast, it will change going forward(next patch).

coldfire

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply back - Will try to report the bugs to the team.
- Its on purpose the fight is like that with the beast, it will change going forward(next patch).
Launched a new version and this is the picture how to fix it?
had the same problem
Open the game
Shift + G to open the Renpy menu
The menu is probably distorted too BUT go to the top left options and click the 2nd or 3rd one (the 3rd one worked for me)
That forces the resolution to change
Close the game
Re-Open the game

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
had the same problem
Open the game
The menu is probably distorted too BUT go to the top left options and click the 2nd or 3rd one (the 3rd one worked for me)
Close the game
Re-Open the game
Thanks for the report - Since there are several people with this problem I will report it to the team.
Its a bit odd since I do think its a renpy bug ! - Well thanks anyway :coffee:

Insivers

Dec 25, 2017
had the same problem
Open the game
Close the game
Re-Open the game
Tried it didn't help. I tried two options: in the first case, no changes, and in the second, it gives an error.
When choosing the third option, it gives this

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Tried it didn't help. I tried two options: in the first case, no changes, and in the second, it gives an error.
When choosing the third option, it gives this
Did you try to update your graphic card driver as the text say ?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I tried, but writes that a suitable driver for this device is already installed.
Thanks for all the info - I have reported everything to Xaljio.
1. Not sure if he can do anything just FYI.
2. If he can, don't expect a fix within the nearest future, he is very rarely online, will properly be the next version "if he can fix".

Reactions: Insivers

Insivers

Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for all the info - I have reported everything to Xaljio.
1. Not sure if he can do anything just FYI.
2. If he can, don't expect a fix within the nearest future, he is very rarely online, will properly be the next version "if he can fix".
Thanks for your feedback.

Insivers

Dec 25, 2017
All the same, it was in the video card. Apparently the developers switched to a new engine, with which the old video card could not work. I installed a newer game and started working fine.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
All the same, it was in the video card. Apparently the developers switched to a new engine, with which the old video card could not work. I installed a newer game and started working fine.
Well the warning did say your video card driver was out of date.
- Its likely renpy got updated - The team just follow the flow and use the newest version.
- Can you explain what you mean by "you installed a newer game and started working fine" ?

Insivers

Dec 25, 2017
Well the warning did say your video card driver was out of date.
- Its likely renpy got updated - The team just follow the flow and use the newest version.
- Can you explain what you mean by "you installed a newer game and started working fine" ?
It meant that I installed a newer video card and the game began to work fine.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
So we stuck here....
1624185869923.png
A lot of things hangs on completing this event with belle....
Oh never mind you get past this part later, just pick "Yes" and keep going...

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So we stuck here....
View attachment 1255986
A lot of things hangs on completing this event with belle....
Oh never mind you get past this part later, just pick "Yes" and keep going...
Yes I think there is a plan to continue the "Teaching Gaston" sometime in the future, however other content was made for 0.97.
- I actually forgot to report that in to the team, since I did see it in beta test : (

I will report it to the team for fixing
And yes right now just press Yes

If you press No you can see Belle without panties, spreading her legs randomly under the table.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes