2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Is it just me, or are Emma and Betsy actually a lot prettier than Belle? It makes me wonder why Gaston is so obsessed with her. I doubt that factors other than looks much matter to him, and anyway her personality seems little - if at all - pleasanter than those of Emma and Betsy.
One is a slut the other is the mayors daughter and seems out of reach. Also Gaston is a hunter and enjoys the chase as much as getting his prey. If Belle had just spread her legs for him I doubt she would keep his interest.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
That's a goo
One is a slut the other is the mayors daughter and seems out of reach. Also Gaston is a hunter and enjoys the chase as much as getting his prey. If Belle had just spread her legs for him I doubt she would keep his interest.
That's a good point.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there the Betsy sex scene in the latest version?
No - Only Belle lewd scenes - Last update had Betsy.

There is a vote for 10$ patreons for next extra content going on at the moment: 1.png
I actually votes for Betsy - simply because some of the extra rewards scenes for Gaston already is implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7rty

BDI

May 23, 2017
No - Only Belle lewd scenes - Last update had Betsy.

There is a vote for 10$ patreons for next extra content: View attachment 1283771
I actually votes for Betsy - simply because the extra rewards scenes for Gaston already is implemented.
Is the option to change the herbs for straw in the smoker still in the game?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is the option to change the herbs for straw in the smoker still in the game?
Yes! You just need to reach the correct step in the quest - Its towards the end of the current questline for Tentacle Tree.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This must surely be the only game that has "Alexander's Ragtime Band" as part of its soundtrack. I rather like it.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
So finally who won the last vote?
Remember Latissa supporters voted most for Belle extra-content. But I don't know about the final vote of Xaljio supporters.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So finally who won the last vote?
Remember Latissa supporters voted most for Belle extra-content. But I don't know about the final vote of Xaljio supporters.
Funny enough - Betsy won the Xaljio poll. I wonder what they are gonna do about that :LOL:!
1.png

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Well most logical, I believe they'll make the total of all votes, and Belle should win by default. (33 vs 25)
They may also decide to make extra-content for both Betsy and Belle, but in my opinion, that wouldn't be a good idea...
Edit I also voted for Betsy ;)

Reactions: Zellemate
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes