2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

kickug

Jan 12, 2019
also got a message when i tried to get belle to help find info on lumiere it said in the next version

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
first one from jac and other when trying to get item from betsy
Can you also share a save ? :S
- I have reached out to Xaljio for clarification

Did you put the 10$ password in ?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
the game is hacked idk if that would break it, but i think they may have upload a previous version
When loading your save in "my version" of the game it don't work - Like you stated.
- But my version of the game is the bug-testing version where these very events worked.
- I think your save is not working, properly because of that hack.

If other people get this error while getting silver please let me know.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
can you post ur save to see if it works on mine?
I actually don't have a save, sorry - All my saves from the beta is gone.
- I will have to play up to that point before I can share a save, and then its perhaps better you did it yourself, or maybe there is somebody else that can share a save.

XaljioToday at 11:36 AM
no, everything should be right. the recipe for the silver arrow appears after the first loss to the Beast

Like already stated think you have to use another save, or play from the start.
- I will keep an eye out if anybody else reports this however.

Last edited:

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Belle is a proper girl, for her sucking dick is something completely out of the questions(only real sluts do these things.. like Emma!)
- Therefore sex is actually more decent in her mind(this is something you do with your sweet prince ofc.), and is why you can't get her to do bj's!........(for now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you show mere where it says that ? (screenshot)
You mean to try ask her for sex after saving from the beast or on the lake? When it it could be started?

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
What happen to the scene that was teased on Oct. 8th "Unexpected Reading Room"? Was it pushed to the update at the end of Nov?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You mean to try ask her for sex after saving from the beast or on the lake? When it it could be started?
Yes you have to try to ask Belle for sex first, then she will mention how a prince would behave, and she should get flowers and yada yada yada!

What happen to the scene that was teased on Oct. 8th "Unexpected Reading Room"? Was it pushed to the update at the end of Nov?
Yes its mentioned in the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regin34

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Yes you have to try to ask Belle for sex first, then she will mention how a price would behave, and she should get flowers and yada yada yada!

But to get that price Belle have to be virgin or not?

rekens

Apr 6, 2020
I have read all the answers, but for me it was still impossible for me to get the silver bullion. It's not available at the tavern and Betsy doesn't have it either. What am I doing wrong?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have read all the answers, but for me it was still impossible for me to get the silver bullion. It's not available at the tavern and Betsy doesn't have it either. What am I doing wrong?
First you need the quest, and to get the quest you need to fight against the Beast & his minions.
- When you have lost to the beast and his minions, you need to talk to biker, and then Lumiere after a few days.
- Then you need to access Gaston's characters sheet, and press the thinking bubble(perhaps more then one time) to advance the quest.
- This should end with you being able to obtain silver from the bar keeper(tavern) and also Betsy.

danny345

Mar 3, 2018
ok i have a biggo problemo.....

first my old saves didn't work even I downloaded it from their patreon page... but I started a new game bec today was my day off :BootyTime:

so I played through A LOT but hit a stump in the "who is teaching who" quest... I did everything that needed to be done i think but after kissing Bella in the town and gave me the notification that she will be teaching on tuesdays & thursdays but the event doesnt trigger on those days.....

also when I talk to her in the library she says that she hasn't talk to gaston... :WaitWhat:

EDIT : ok...................... i found that she comes on mondays now? is this a bug?:WaitWhat:

Last edited:

rekens

Apr 6, 2020
First you need the quest, and to get the quest you need to fight against the Beast & his minions.
- When you have lost to the beast and his minions, you need to talk to biker, and then Lumiere after a few days.
- Then you need to access Gaston's characters sheet, and press the thinking bubble(perhaps more then one time) to advance the quest.
- This should end with you being able to obtain silver from the bar keeper(tavern) and also Betsy.
Yes, I understand the path of the quest, but my problem is that when I get the recipe "fear of the enchanted potion" the silver bar is still completely inaccessible. It is not unlocked with Betsy or in the tavern.

Thank you very much anyway.

Anyone have a save to get the ingot?

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Yes you have to try to ask Belle for sex first, then she will mention how a prince would behave, and she should get flowers and yada yada yada!

So, these flowers are in the south-east corner of the map?

adssv

Sep 29, 2017
I've tried several times and Belle's not saying anything about flowers after saving her from the Beast. Did I miss something?

Reactions: Joe Banana
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes