2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

rekens

Apr 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "Regin34, publicación: 6818673, miembro: 1369665"]
Logré encontrar ese lugar, pero solo me mostró error dos veces, luego de ignorar que tengo pelea con osos y no tengo plantas para tomar.
[/CITA]
same

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
[QUOTE = "Regin34, publicación: 6818673, miembro: 1369665"]
Logré encontrar ese lugar, pero solo me mostró error dos veces, luego de ignorar que tengo pelea con osos y no tengo plantas para tomar.
[/CITA]
same
Can any of you share a save? So I can take a look(no hacked / cheat save please)

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I managed to find that place, but it only show me error two times, after ignored that I have fight with bears and no plants to take.
I got "exactly" the same problem... I believe I must exterminated all the bears of the world but still no rare flowers but more bears to kill and errors... :cry:

Nordster49

Apr 5, 2021
So dose anyone have a working save or know a fix I keep getting an error when you try and get the rare flowers then there no flowers after you fight the bears.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
ok i have a biggo problemo.....

first my old saves didn't work even I downloaded it from their patreon page... but I started a new game bec today was my day off :BootyTime:

so I played through A LOT but hit a stump in the "who is teaching who" quest... I did everything that needed to be done i think but after kissing Bella in the town and gave me the notification that she will be teaching on tuesdays & thursdays but the event doesnt trigger on those days.....

also when I talk to her in the library she says that she hasn't talk to gaston... :WaitWhat:

EDIT : ok...................... i found that she comes on mondays now? is this a bug?:WaitWhat:
So this is actually my fault, I convinced Xaljio to change the dates for teaching Gaston to Mondag + Wednesday + Friday instead of Tuesday + Thursday(since it else is a very long grind)
- However in this change, the text did not get changed. I will report this to him tomorrow. Thanks!

Reactions: danny345

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry but I don't have the courage to play the game from the start to see if this a bug with save or just a bug... yes I know Latissa and Xa tried to make saves compatibles but I'm not sure that worked.
First, after 300 days ingame play, all the rares books are exausted. But loading my old save with the update didn't give me the new rares books...
Secondly the quest to find silver ingot, wathever at tavern or with Betsy, ingot is nowhere to be found... so ok then I cheated with the Console to win the fight against Beast and his "friends". So came the quest with "normal" flowers for Belle, then with rares flowers to find at the new place at the right bottom of the map. But... every new day I get there, I got an error message that I may ignore, to start everytime a new fight against 3 bears! But even winning again and again, no rares flowers...

All this to ask help from a good soul who managed to find theese damn rares flowers, to share his save please... o_O

Reactions: 7rty and swbfvd

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry but I don't have the courage to play the game from the start to see if this a bug with save or just a bug... yes I know Latissa and Xa tried to make saves compatibles but I'm not sure that worked.
First, after 300 days ingame play, all the rares books are exausted. But loading my old save with the update didn't give me the new rares books...
Secondly the quest to find silver ingot, wathever at tavern or with Betsy, ingot is nowhere to be found... so ok then I cheated with the Console to win the fight against Beast and his "friends". So came the quest with "normal" flowers for Belle, then with rares flowers to find at the new place at the right bottom of the map. But... every new day I get there, I got an error message that I may ignore, to start everytime a new fight against 3 bears! But even winning again and again, no rares flowers...

All this to ask help from a good soul who managed to find theese damn rares flowers, to share his save please... o_O
I will try to sort this out today together with Xaljio and get back to you and everybody else who have problems.

I waited a long time.
Is there a Betsy sex scene in version 0.97.2?
Belle can have sex with: Tentacle tree, Gaston, Astong and the beast.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
People who exist here. I have completed the blonde girl quest by feeding her with both Gastron and the book guy and in the end the quest quoted I could have done more. I did sexual acts with gastron. What else was there to be done?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Here is a save in the flower meadow after defeating the bears.
- Yes I already collected the flowers 1 x so you will have 2 of each flower after this.
- Next step is to craft the bouquet of rare flowers, save Belle again, give her the flowers and have sex with her.
[start by throwing potion at any of the minions, then shoot the Beast with silver arrow]

I played from start, without any cheats and everything worked as intended.
The only bugs introduced is by that hacked save file, which everybody have been using :cautious:
(unless the bug is from old saves - Since I did start a new game I did not get any bugs) :confused:

NOW, enough whine from me, back to the game, load the save, fuck Belle, have fun! :coffee:

Last edited:

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, still game gave problem with proper showing Belle sometimes (library reading room while masturbating, milking T tree in garden) and just went to fountain in city at 11pm and got some untranlated text. Files attached.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok, still game gave problem with proper showing Belle sometimes (library reading room while masturbating, milking T tree in garden) and just went to fountain in city at 11pm and got some untranlated text. Files attached.
Thanks for reporting, will forward to Xaljio (y)
- He is however trying to fix save compatible problem first so this will be 2nd priority!

Reactions: Pasikonik
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes