2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
The extra scenes for Belle was more rewards after rescuing her from the beast.
- Myself I did not vote for this scenes, it was clear this would come anyway since the options for these scenes was already in the older version, so I voted for Betsy but sadly the majority voted for rewards for Belle.

All rewards for saving Belle from the beast in this version:
- Kiss
- Strip
- Handjob
- Spanking
- Sex
All these are accessible both in the woods and at the cliff with variations.
All these scenes also comes in 2 variations which is nude or non-nude.(if you ask Belle to strip first you will see the nude version)
But it isn't possible for nude version of sex, because strip cost one point and for saving Belle we can get only three points.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
But it isn't possible for nude version of sex, because strip cost one point and for saving Belle we can get only three points.
Yes the only version that don't have a fully nude version is the sex option.
- The sex option is also NOT repeatable. Gaston will have to find another way to have sex with Belle in the future.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
The extra scenes for Belle was more rewards after rescuing her from the beast.
- Myself I did not vote for this scenes, it was clear this would come anyway since the options for these scenes was already in the older version, so I voted for Betsy but sadly the majority voted for rewards for Belle.

All rewards for saving Belle from the beast in this version:
- Kiss
- Strip
- Handjob
- Spanking
- Sex(no variation)
All these are accessible both in the woods and at the cliff with variations.
All these scenes also comes in 2 variations which is nude or non-nude.(if you ask Belle to strip first you will see the nude version)
So there was no really extra scene since spanking and sex were already planned... I feel a bit been fooled... next time I'll vote Betsy for sure. To me Ariel can stay in her swimming pool forever. But I wouldn't have nothing against an extra scene with Binkertell :p

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So there was no really extra scene since spanking and sex were already planned... I feel a bit been fooled... next time I'll vote Betsy for sure. To me Ariel can stay in her swimming pool forever. But I wouldn't have nothing against an extra scene with Binkertell :p
hehe yeah well patreons wanted more Belle scenes from rewards - Those votes just made them take priority so we would see them first :coffee:
- Myself would not mind more Betsy content, there is a few fans of her also who would like to see more of her.
- That said I would also not mind some more princess peach content also, she is also cute (y)

Jan 18, 2021
when will the additional income part of the Library be done?
Will it be like:
Belle gets to have sex with Astong at 0.96.5
Belle gets to have sex with Gaston at 0.97.2
Belle gets to have sex with Tongas at 0.97.5 or 0.98

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Will it be like:
Additional Income and more Reading Room scenes are the things I've been looking forward to the most.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Will it be like:
I think we are waiting for the story to progress to make Belle a bit more slutty in her personality.
- When that have happened, I think the plan is to open up for handjobs, blowjobs and more with "additional income"

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
1. You ask Belle for sex via the reward option
2. Then she will tell you she want flowers, then you get her flowers and ask again.
3. She will tell you she want nice flowers and not these cheap ones.
4. Then you get a quest for rare flowers, and a new location pops up on the map.
5. Either battle the bears and collect the flowers and craft them yourself. Or get the other hunter to get the flowers for you for gold.(he's in the tavern)
6. Give Belle the rare flowers, you also need 70 reputation with Belle as Gaston + Belle needs 300 bed skills.
7. Gaston will now fuck Belle YAY!
In the current version this stops at the beginning when you ask her. It sais not enough affection points as I said in last post.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
In the current version this stops at the beginning when you ask her. It sais not enough affection points as I said in last post.
I have already addressed this way back:
- First you need to save Belle, there are 2 places you can save her - The cliff and the bushes.
- You need to save her at the bushes, this will prompt a different fight then at the cliff.
- This fight the beast will have his minions along side him and will be much harder to beat.
- ... You will lose, and when you lose you will get a new quest(talk to binker) and a solution to beating the beast.
- When you have finished this quest now you will have a new way to beat the beast in the bushes + his minions.
And like this you will get the above option and have 3 points of reward for Belle.

B1aCK

Dec 27, 2020
- First you need to save Belle, there are 2 places you can save her - The cliff and the bushes.
- You need to save her at the bushes, this will prompt a different fight then at the cliff.
- This fight the beast will have his minions along side him and will be much harder to beat.
- ... You will lose, and when you lose you will get a new quest(talk to binker) and a solution to beating the beast.
- When you have finished this quest now you will have a new way to beat the beast in the bushes + his minions.
And like this you will get the above option and have 3 points of reward for Belle.
for me it also doesn't work. I saved belle in the bushes but Sex still requires 10 points and she keeps saying No No No, I remember that smile on your face... I might just try using your save, I don't suppose I'll be missing on much if I do so?
edit: after loading your save file I noticed your belle wasn't a virgin. my belle was, so I had her lose her virginity in my save, and now the option for sex is available for 3 points.
this is an interesting game but I wish it wasn't somewhat confusing at times and certain technichal difficulties didn't exist.
now since I want my belle's first time to be with gaston I think I'll just wait untill the story is further developed and belle is able to have her first time with gaston. meanwhile I'll just see the new scene with your save.

Last edited:
Reactions: tekkeli37

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
for me it also doesn't work. I saved belle in the bushes but Sex still requires 10 points and she keeps saying No No No, I remember that smile on your face... I might just try using your save, I don't suppose I'll be missing on much if I do so?
edit: after loading your save file I noticed your belle wasn't a virgin. my belle was, so I had her lose her virginity in my save, and now the option for sex is available for 3 points.
this is an interesting game but I wish it wasn't somewhat confusing at times and certain technichal difficulties didn't exist.
now since I want my belle's first time to be with gaston I think I'll just wait untill the story is further developed and belle is able to have her first time with gaston. meanwhile I'll just see the new scene with your save.
This game's mechanics are a bit complicated yes ! So it is not that easy to get all scenes.
- A walkthrough would be nice for everybody - But not sure if the devs. are gonna make one.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Aha I was thinking it might be something like that. Well I think i got the quest - aka the silver arrow. This does not help and our hero gets demolished 1000 to 1 odds. The dps of beast minions is like 30 times this of Gastron so if you beat them that must be a trick or a cheat I do not know. Is there a cheat?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Aha I was thinking it might be something like that. Well I think i got the quest - aka the silver arrow. This does not help and our hero gets demolished 1000 to 1 odds. The dps of beast minions is like 30 times this of Gastron so if you beat them that must be a trick or a cheat I do not know. Is there a cheat?
Like already mentioned, when you lose to the beast and his minions, you will get a new quest!
- Talk to binker - And talk to your self under the character sheet of Gaston there is a Thinking bubble!
- In short you need to open up the reading room and advance that quest line as much as possible.
- Then you get a new alchemy recipe for a potion that can beat the minions.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok I think I figured it out. Well you conveniently did non mention how to find that potion recipe. It is by clicking on the purple thing in the recipe book.
I have not mentioned everything 100% no - That is a bit on purpose.
- I have tried to mention a lot of the steps that needs to be taken to start the events and the quest to get people started.
- Hope people will find out the rest themself - If people are stuck specific places I do try to help with giving hints.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
So you are like a "friend" who is concealing vital information to make the life of his peers more difficult.
O wait you are the game developer?
I see you like to play with your minions.
EDIT: I have completed it and I have to say I was disappointed the pussy stretching did not play a role in the sex, conversation, outcome, etc. Belle talked all disgusted as usual but nothing major came out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tekkeli37

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I know we all have our phantasms for this game but I hope this one to become true.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or a possible bad (or good?) ending like this...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I know I'm a terrible virtual human being :devilish:

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So you are like a "friend" who is concealing vital information to make the life of his peers more difficult.
O wait you are the game developer?
I see you like to play with your minions.
EDIT: I have completed it and I have to say I was disappointed the pussy stretching did not play a role in the sex, conversation, outcome, etc. Belle talked all disgusted as usual but nothing major came out of it.
I'm guessing those words are meant for me yes ?
- I'm not a game developer, neither for this game or any other.
- I'm here to help, both for the developers and also for people who play the game here on F95.

For the devs. I help them translate and grammar correct their game as best I can. I also help with beta testing for the English version. I also try to help them in other areas like with content for the game and ideas and a bunch of other stuff.

Here for you guys, I do the best I can to try to communicate anything that the devs. may not have said officially or directly. I also try to the best of my ability to help people solving quest and make sure everybody see's the new content of each patch.
- I have not made a full guide step by step to completing the new questlines - It's not that I don't want to. But there are a TON of steps, and I can frankly not remember them all 100%. I would have to play the content again, and write it down to get it right.
- Instead I have given so much info as I could give, and if you go back the last 2-5 pages I have made many attempts of giving info for the new quests.

So it's not a matter of concealing info, but rather a question of I can't remember the steps 100%
- 95% if the quest solutions are in the comments. The last 5% is small things I have forgotten, like "ohh yes you need to talk to binker here before this next step happens".

- The pussy stretch do play into the game, when Belle masturbates again later in her window.
- I'm also fairy certain that this will be evolved later on in the game.

Reactions: 7rty
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes