2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Haven't played this game in a year so I downloaded and now I have to start all over. Has anyone done a walkthrough yet? Please?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Haven't played this game in a year so I downloaded and now I have to start all over. Has anyone done a walkthrough yet? Please?
Search back a few pages and find the Patreon password. It would be hard to do a walkthrough because the game has lots of independent side quests. In general level up your hunting and reading skills early in the game then explore everywhere. The captain of the guard sometimes
The game isn't linear and has lots of side quests, so it would be tough putting together a walkthrough. Get the Patreon password which is a few dozen pages back. Max out your hunting and reading skills early in the game. At the same time you can wrap up the quest to join the hunters guild. Get and train the dog. The dog is a great damage sponge during combat. If you lurk around the building at the bottom of the village where a wine cask is you might be able to snag the captains sword which is the best weapon. Befriend the thief in the stocks, he comes in handy. Save often and try everything.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Max out your hunting and reading skills early in the game. At the same time you can wrap up the quest to join the hunters guild. Get and train the dog. The dog is a great damage sponge during combat. If you lurk around the building at the bottom of the village where a wine cask is you might be able to snag the captains sword which is the best weapon. Befriend the thief in the stocks, he comes in handy. Save often and try everything.
Thanks for the advice! So I did all that, much better than previous tries. Got the Captain's sword, too. But I still can't defeat the thieves in the woods. Dog isn't coming with me (yet). I've maxed out everything, but do I ever get to 300 body points (or whatever they're called)?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Thanks for the advice! So I did all that, much better than previous tries. Got the Captain's sword, too. But I still can't defeat the thieves in the woods. Dog isn't coming with me (yet). I've maxed out everything, but do I ever get to 300 body points (or whatever they're called)?
Is the dog your pet? You need to get a dog collar and bones from the tavern, then be nice enough to the dog so you can put the collar on. Once you get the dog, train it so it has higher HP and attack. For the thieves, defeat the tentacle tree by using an axe, then use its poison to create a poison arrows. Paralyze the fat dude who shields the thin dude, take out the thin dude, then the fat one. The fight is also much easier with the dog acting as a shield.

Once you defeat the tree, talk to blinker about the cutting you get, then you can start a major story line.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Is the dog your pet? You need to get a dog collar and bones from the tavern, then be nice enough to the dog so you can put the collar on.
Aha. Dog is friendly, but there's no clue that you need a collar.

Once you get the dog, train it so it has higher HP and attack. For the thieves, defeat the tentacle tree by using an axe, then use its poison to create a poison arrows. Paralyze the fat dude who shields the thin dude, take out the thin dude, then the fat one. The fight is also much easier with the dog acting as a shield.

Once you defeat the tree, talk to blinker about the cutting you get, then you can start a major story line.
Already defeated the tree; did the whole plant in Belle's window thing, too. Even though Gaston said he should make poison arrows, I go to the lab to make potions and that's not an option. Wasn't sure how to do that.

Thanks again for all your help.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Aha. Dog is friendly, but there's no clue that you need a collar.

Already defeated the tree; did the whole plant in Belle's window thing, too. Even though Gaston said he should make poison arrows, I go to the lab to make potions and that's not an option. Wasn't sure how to do that.

Thanks again for all your help.
Just click on the poison and it should ask if you want to make poison arrows. The arrows come in handy for other boss fights, provided you can use them in time....

Reactions: Congressman Weiner
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes