2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

7rty

Sep 3, 2017
Here is a save in the flower meadow after defeating the bears.
- Yes I already collected the flowers 1 x so you will have 2 of each flower after this.
- Next step is to craft the bouquet of rare flowers, save Belle again, give her the flowers and have sex with her.
[start by throwing potion at any of the minions, then shoot the Beast with silver arrow]

I played from start, without any cheats and everything worked as intended.
The only bugs introduced is by that hacked save file, which everybody have been using :cautious:
(unless the bug is from old saves - Since I did start a new game I did not get any bugs) :confused:

NOW, enough whine from me, back to the game, load the save, fuck Belle, have fun! :coffee:
Can I get the same save for the Russian version of the game? And then the quests and descriptions of items and something else switched to English, after I booted from your save.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can I get the same save for the Russian version of the game? And then the quests and descriptions of items and something else switched to English, after I booted from your save.
Did you try to reload the game with Russian Language from the menu?, problem is I only play the English version so I simply don't have a Russian save :|

I also asked Xaljio for this, but no there is no such option at the moment.
Best is to play the game up in the Russian version, or pick the English save instead.

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
hey, when the beast attacking Belle, which is the best choices? Save her or just watching (i've read you guys above reply that if we want to f Belle we need to let the beast rape her first?). And will we have the same event in the future or it's one time only?

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for the save Zellemate.
Now that Latissa provided a patch, the bug with rares flowers is fixed. Well you got a tough fight with bears but now you got the flowers even without this damn ingot I can't find anywhere...

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the save Zellemate.
Now that Latissa provided a patch, the bug with rares flowers is fixed. Well you got a tough fight with bears but now you got the flowers even without this damn ingot I can't find anywhere...
Still obtainable in the tavern if you talk to the innkeeper - But only once per week :coffee:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I was about to post this bug, where to get this patch ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but there is already a bug fix out via patreon ->
- So some patreon needs to upload it / leak it here.
(or use my save which is not bugged)

Reactions: Nightwings

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
hey, when the beast attacking Belle, which is the best choices? Save her or just watching (i've read you guys above reply that if we want to f Belle we need to let the beast rape her first?). And will we have the same event in the future or it's one time only?
You can let her get raped I think around 16 times if you want her "poor pussy" to become so loose as for fisting. Either way to progress you have to start saving her (many times) for affection points and eventually fuck her. You cant fuck her though in this version

Reactions: DanielJ04

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
You can let her get raped I think around 16 times if you want her "poor pussy" to become so loose as for fisting. Either way to progress you have to start saving her (many times) for affection points and eventually fuck her. You cant fuck her though in this version
wait fisting is available :oops:? And she will meet the beast again eventually right?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Fisting is not available I did not say that. Belle comments her pussy becomes larger then this of a town harlott if you care to read every change up to level 4 (75 points) and she can fit a hand inside. Also while masturbating after the beast rapes her she comments her pussy is becoming more loose and asks herself what would a prince think of her.
And yes the beast is a repeating event thankfully. Same as the tentacle.

Reactions: DanielJ04

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Indeed what's the extra scene the 10+Patreon voted for Belle?
The extra scenes for Belle was more rewards after rescuing her from the beast.
- Myself I did not vote for this scenes, it was clear this would come anyway since the options for these scenes was already in the older version, so I voted for Betsy but sadly the majority voted for rewards for Belle.

All rewards for saving Belle from the beast in this version:
- Kiss
- Strip
- Handjob
- Spanking
- Sex(no variation)
All these are accessible both in the woods and at the cliff with variations.
All these scenes also comes in 2 variations which is nude or non-nude.(if you ask Belle to strip first you will see the nude version)

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So how do you have sex then? It always say not enough affeection points and they do not stack
1. You ask Belle for sex via the reward option
2. Then she will tell you she want flowers, then you get her flowers and ask again.
3. She will tell you she want nice flowers and not these cheap ones.
4. Then you get a quest for rare flowers, and a new location pops up on the map.
5. Either battle the bears and collect the flowers and craft them yourself. Or get the other hunter to get the flowers for you for gold.(he's in the tavern)
6. Give Belle the rare flowers, you also need 70 reputation with Belle as Gaston + Belle needs 300 bed skills.
7. Gaston will now fuck Belle YAY!

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes