2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
If any game needs a walkthrough, it's this one. It's progressing so slowly and I'm sure I'm missing something.

Belle is slowly teasing the tentacle tree in her garden, and flashing it and that's about all that happens. I can't get Betsy's number above 40 no matter what I do. Belle goes to my secret room but all I can do far is watch, and if I try something more, it says she's not ready for that yet. I can spy on people from the telescope but so what? I seem to be going round and round, trying everything I can think of, and getting nowhere.

I know this is a sandbox game, but a walkthrough based on certain goals in the game would really be appreciated.

pratt772

Aug 24, 2021
Sorry for the stupid question, but can you tell me how to make Belle want to enlarge her breasts, or has this function been removed from the game?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
If any game needs a walkthrough, it's this one. It's progressing so slowly and I'm sure I'm missing something.

Belle is slowly teasing the tentacle tree in her garden, and flashing it and that's about all that happens. I can't get Betsy's number above 40 no matter what I do. Belle goes to my secret room but all I can do far is watch, and if I try something more, it says she's not ready for that yet. I can spy on people from the telescope but so what? I seem to be going round and round, trying everything I can think of, and getting nowhere.

I know this is a sandbox game, but a walkthrough based on certain goals in the game would really be appreciated.
The game does progress slowly. General hints: check out the thought bubble above Gaston's head and talk to blinker when you get stuck. Have you started the "teaching Gaston" plot line yet? You need to get belle to 200 in one of her stats, maybe bed skills. Teaching Gaston is a slog, but it opens up various sex scenes with Belle. As for Betsy, start training her at the back of the tavern. The telescope really doesn't do much right now. Have you also been doing the plot line with the thief and the city smugglers? The Mermaid? Emma's story line and Gaston's revenge on Emma? There are also a few minor side quests involving muchrooms and gloves.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I love this game, yet I still have not figured out how to woo the blonde bimbo and how to water the tentacle plant...
The blond bimbo finds out that gaston is tongas and that starts a story line. You water the tentacle plant by going into Belles room at night and jerking off on it. You need to visit Belle when she is watering the plant a few times and complains that its not growing, then ask Blinker about it.

Reactions: briararcher

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD

The game does progress slowly. General hints: check out the thought bubble above Gaston's head and talk to blinker when you get stuck.
Yep, I do that! :)

Have you started the "teaching Gaston" plot line yet? You need to get belle to 200 in one of her stats, maybe bed skills. Teaching Gaston is a slog, but it opens up various sex scenes with Belle.
I do have her at that stage. I'm not even sure what this plotline is. She's already in the reading room half naked, and I'm spying on her just fine, but I can't seem to progress past that.

As for Betsy, start training her at the back of the tavern.
Every time I suggest something, she gets mad and then the scene ends. When I meet her on the street, she gives me the handjob, but nothing seems to progress her further.

The telescope really doesn't do much right now. Have you also been doing the plot line with the thief and the city smugglers? The Mermaid? Emma's story line and Gaston's revenge on Emma? There are also a few minor side quests involving muchrooms and gloves.
Yep! Binker keeps saying she'll tell me about the gloves later. Ariel's plotline is complete as far as this version goes I believe (having kissed Belle -- wish Belle would go back for more). I chose not to do Gaston's revenge. I helped the woman who is against the thieves' guild and whose name I can't recall right now.

I appreciate all your assistance. You should write a walkthrough! :)

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD

Yep, I do that! :)

I do have her at that stage. I'm not even sure what this plotline is. She's already in the reading room half naked, and I'm spying on her just fine, but I can't seem to progress past that.

Every time I suggest something, she gets mad and then the scene ends. When I meet her on the street, she gives me the handjob, but nothing seems to progress her further.

Yep! Binker keeps saying she'll tell me about the gloves later. Ariel's plotline is complete as far as this version goes I believe (having kissed Belle -- wish Belle would go back for more). I chose not to do Gaston's revenge. I helped the woman who is against the thieves' guild and whose name I can't recall right now.

I appreciate all your assistance. You should write a walkthrough! :)
If you maxed out Belle at 200 bed skills you need to go to her stat chart and click on the circle at the end of the skill bar. This will start the teaching Gaston plot line.

You need to get Betsy to 40 obedience by giving her tasks and getting hand jobs. At some point you get the option to suggest meeting in the back room of the tavern which starts the next set of events. Betsy is the mayors tuck up daughter, so you have to go slow with her. As you discovered she gets angry easily.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Actually who won the poll of 10$ Patreon?
On Latissa page, Binkertell won with 22 votes on a total of 48. But for Xa I don't know...

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Actually who won the poll of 10$ Patreon?
On Latissa page, Binkertell won with 22 votes on a total of 48. But for Xa I don't know...
1. Vote is still active until end of January.
2. The votes from both Latissa and Xaljio will be counted together.

copy paste from patreon:
Voting will last by the end of January 2022 on the both pages: and mine , the winner will be determined by the sum of votes from two pages.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok but actually who is winning on Xaljio?
To be honest it's properly gonna be Binker or Tentacle Tree who is gonna win the complete vote.
- Reasons is, you play as Gaston, and nobody wants another competition for the beautiful Belle.
- So as the vote shows, people are voting for the female option OR the more neutral Tree.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Well Zellemate, seems you're mastering the doublespeak... Maybe you missed a carrer in political :sneaky:
So ok you don't want to tell who's winning...
But I disagree when you say: "nobody wants another competition for the beautiful Belle"
I believe it could be interesting having Fat Dick to mess around with his horse cock "into" Belle, Emma or even Betsy. But the problem is, we don't have time... Updates are coming slowly and I don't know for you, but I want to see first what will happen to Gaston and Belle. Once this will be done, Xa and Latissa may do an Harem mode, or where you can play as Fat Dick or Binkertell herself, don't care, I'm sure that will be great!
Indeed I voted for Binkertell cause I really can't bear that damned tree... if it was me I would have burn it instead of choping it...
Ok here is another pic of what I'd like to have in LS but probably not gonna happen...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes