Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Bugfix for The Library Story

or

News on patreon

Hello friends!
Here is a small patch, which, at the same time, fixes some unpleasant bugs, including the return of possibility to visit the Hunters Guild telescope at night, so we recommend updating your version of the game for sure.
The scripts.rpa file should replace the file in the folder game/. Links in the main release post now lead to the upgraded version.
List of fixes in LS 0.97.31 :
- Important! The bug related to f_music_place() and, accordingly, loading locations under certain conditions is fixed.
- Important! It was not the best decision to close access to the Hunters Guild at night :D. Now access to the telescope at night is open again. By the way, in the next version (LS 0.97.5) the Hunters Guild will be added as a separate location, hence, now this is a temporary solution. Patch LS 0.97.31
- The "Fear of the Charmed Ones" potion was not consumed while using in battle, and after the first use, the skill continued to be displayed in battles where the Beast's helpers were already absent. Corrected.
New links for the release post :
PC:

MAC:

Android:

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Bugs in 0.97.3/0.97.31

1. Asking Betsy how to make peace with the girl leads to exception
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. After having fun with Emma and Betsy single and double way next click on "It's time to get Mistress Betsy" leads to deadlock

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Bugs in 0.97.3/0.97.31

1. Asking Betsy how to make peace with the girl leads to exception
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. After having fun with Emma and Betsy single and double way next click on "It's time to get Mistress Betsy" leads to deadlock
Thanks for the report, do you have a save? that would help a lot!

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for the report, do you have a save? that would help a lot!
1. Save just in the moment of Betsy bug
2. I suggest bug with Emma in stocks is related to her quest progress reset and stocks became are completely bugged. Even when a Thief there, game is showing her.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
1. Save just in the moment of Betsy bug
2. I suggest bug with Emma in stocks is related to her quest progress reset and stocks became are completely bugged. Even when a Thief there, game is showing her.
Thanks a lot, have forwarded it to the developer (y)

Reactions: madmit

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
which quest do i have to complete to unlock belle's bad skill 2 handjob
You need to get Belle to teach Gaston at home(home schooling). When that is complete you will have Bed skill 2.
- You need to talk to Belle in the library to start the quest, and perhaps there is a thinking bubble in Gaston's profile also(can't really remember)
- Then each Monday + Wednesday + Friday Belle is waiting at Gaston's house if you go home.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
You need to get Belle to teach Gaston at home(home schooling). When that is complete you will have Bed skill 2.
- You need to talk to Belle in the library to start the quest, and perhaps there is a thinking bubble in Gaston's profile also(can't really remember)
- Then each Monday + Wednesday + Friday Belle is waiting at Gaston's house if you go home.
I'm about to finish this mission so, I'm about to finish the class, and I finally got a handjob from bella

the strange thing is like a mission that asks to wait, or not and is marked as closed, some say that it will be continued in the next update, but others don't even continue or end, it just stays still

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
When I saw this game for the first time in my youth, first thing I thought was "damn boy, wouldnt be great if that big guy Gaston were on the stocks ready to be punished instead of having sexual encounters with the ladies".

I know I know, the game is not about that. Sounds like nonsense at first like, why would anyone bother with that instead of developing the real game. I was young and innocent then, and the idea of having that big muscular guy ready to be punished in the stocks like that thief was... Magical.

Now im a retired man. I had a son, who now has his own family and only see on christmas. After all these years, one idea struck my mind. How is The Library Story going? Is it already finished?

I dont have words to describe my feelings reading the changelog. It happened.
Someone, somewhere, had the same brilliant idea.

Thanks for making my dreams come true.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes