Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

JohnnySilverh

Jan 24, 2022
this is not what I'm looking for , in the bush calling arrowhead , silver arrow I have a lot

I was looking for weeds to make the potion of strength, but now that I release the arrow silver, I kind of forgot about this potion
how can you buy silver ingot?

JohnnySilverh

Jan 24, 2022
how do you unlock silver? Special goods button in locked for version 0.97.5, Jaques has no silver in food tab, I already have the potion Fear of the enchanted

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
how do you unlock silver? Special goods button in locked for version 0.97.5, Jaques has no silver in food tab, I already have the potion Fear of the enchanted
if I remember correctly, you have to be defeated by the beast and go to the bell to find out how to defeat him, she will say that you have to use silver, then you will try to buy it at the tavern

Reactions: JohnnySilverh

Billy_Bob

Mar 23, 2019
After you plant the seedling in Bella's room, she will sell the pink bottle
The seedling is already growing in Bella's garden. I collected the first pint in a pink bottle and made a breast augmentation potion, which I poured into Bella's jug. I don't have anything else to collect sperm in, since the pink bottle is gone.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The seedling is already growing in Bella's garden. I collected the first pint in a pink bottle and made a breast augmentation potion, which I poured into Bella's jug. I don't have anything else to collect sperm in, since the pink bottle is gone.
if the plant is in the garden, now you just have to wait for it to get big, after it gets big, bella will start to milk the tree, so you always have to take a look at the garden for it to collect the milk, when it reaches 100% she will sell the bottle at the library

fly139

Apr 30, 2020
I have been playing the game for a few hours now but seem to be hitting road blocks based on mistakes i made in the past. Would anyone be able to help explain how to progress the quest with emma? i failed the quest where i met her initially in the book store and then assumed things would be okay or i would get a second chance. I noticed her buy the well area but no quests opened up. I saw her with the beast but that was it there was no further progress. Is this a bug, how can i progress his part of the story???

Also, how do i get a lockpick?? i already caught betsy and have bullied the theif and neither of them allowed me to get a lockpick or provide a second chance.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Is this the last version? With Emma I ended up figuring out the right answer by reading the dialogue. It was not the Knowledge 2 option. She had to gulp down semen so that quest is gone I am afraid. Lockpick is one possible need, check your inventory the other need is to wait for her father not to be around.

fly139

Apr 30, 2020
Is this the last version? With Emma I ended up figuring out the right answer by reading the dialogue. It was not the Knowledge 2 option. She had to gulp down semen so that quest is gone I am afraid. Lockpick is one possible need, check your inventory the other need is to wait for her father not to be around.
ya im playing the most recent version. is there anyway to reset the storylines for emma and the theif so i can get the needed items or do i have to restart the whole game? developer pls help lol

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
No this is a russian game so you will be pegged now.
That being said these games slowly do tend to be more forgiving as development goes. My take is the devs realize life is easier then they make it. On the other hand you do not want a game to be too easy or it abandons its appeal and true reward of putting some effort. My take is to use the skip command aka the control button shortcut. Your best friend on F95.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes