Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

idcalainhere

Apr 26, 2021
Hey in the quest "TOO MANY MUSHROOMS"
Binkertelle is gone when Bowser came to the forest, and she isn't returning, how am I to progress in this quest

Reactions: Fly'earth

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey in the quest "TOO MANY MUSHROOMS"
Binkertelle is gone when Bowser came to the forest, and she isn't returning, how am I to progress in this quest
Im not sure actually, I can try to check if you send me a save ! ;D

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Are the devs still alright? They seems like both Russian
The devs are alright - Without giving to much personal information out, they "should" be far enough away to not be directly affected by what is going on in Ukraine.
- However they Are Russians, and all Russians have issues at the moment because of sanctions. Meaning problems with getting their salary out. Which mean hard to pay bills, buy food and so on.
- At the moment they have direct problems getting their patreon money out. And also meaning all their Russian supporters on patreon properly can't pay.

So all in all it is problematic for sure, they have updated once on patreon, lets hope they update again if they have more to say.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Are the devs still alright? They seems like both Russian
They're ok, but seems they're suspended the development of the game due to the blockade of donating on patreon. Payments from abroad are currently impossible in Russia due to the blocking of Visa and MasterCard.

- At the moment they have direct problems getting their patreon money out. And also meaning all their Russian supporters on patreon properly can't pay.
Russian payment card holders can make payments only in Russia. Therefore, donations can be made only from the territory of Russia.

Last edited:

Johngalt52

Jun 12, 2018
They're ok, but seems they're suspended the development of the game due to the blockade of donating on patreon. Payments from abroad are currently impossible in Russia due to the blocking of Visa and MasterCard.

Russian payment card holders can make payments only in Russia. Therefore, donations can be made only from the territory of Russia.

They were not developing the game anyway. This is not shocking and now they have a chance to do nothing but make the game and they still wont.

BeastLover772

Apr 6, 2020
Do I need any quests to make the special ship? I already have all this rare flower and I didn't give it to bella, about the ferra I've faced her several times, I'm already hitting bella's ass, no more having 10 points or the ferra's minions participate in the battle , I'm already making silver arrow

What am I leaving behind? there's almost no news, repeat

after belle loses her virginity in the magic teacher's mission, the number changes from 10 to 3, and now it shows this message, what would be the most effective way of saving that of an extra point?

gaston lacks belle's affection points for her to seriously consider this proposal ; perhaps if he can save her more effectively something will work out?

I've already tried hunting the beast everywhere and, as the game doesn't show the name of the map, where is bushes? so far the battle always takes place on the cliff

View attachment 1600879
Did you find an answer i have the same problem
And i defeated the beast more than 30 times
All on the cliff

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Did you find an answer i have the same problem
And i defeated the beast more than 30 times
All on the cliff
You have to fight the beast in the bushes, this have been answered further back -> Here
- Fight the beast in the bushes + his minions, First time you will lose.
- Talk to Binker to find a way to win
- You will get a quest to win over the beast, follow the quest.
- When quest is complete, Fight the beast, use the potion and win the fight.
- Belle will be pleased but that's not enough to fuck her, now you will have to get her flowers.
- Follow the quest and will get a new area on the map to pick flowers, or you can go to the tavern to get somebody to pick them for you for gold.
- Fight the beast again, win and now give Belle flowers and the sex will happen.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes