Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
You have to fight the beast in the bushes, this have been answered further back -> Here
- Fight the beast in the bushes + his minions, First time you will lose.
- Talk to Binker to find a way to win
- You will get a quest to win over the beast, follow the quest.
- When quest is complete, Fight the beast, use the potion and win the fight.
- Belle will be pleased but that's not enough to fuck her, now you will have to get her flowers.
- Follow the quest and will get a new area on the map to pick flowers, or you can go to the tavern to get somebody to pick them for you for gold.
- Fight the beast again, win and now give Belle flowers and the sex will happen.
How do you get to the bushes? I clicked Beast's footprint everywhere and it keeps sending me to the solo fight.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How do you get to the bushes? I clicked Beast's footprint everywhere and it keeps sending me to the solo fight.
Think you have to keep going to the woods and follow the footprint.
At some point it will take you to the bushes.
- some times it take a long time before it happens, retry a lot of times.
- Else send me your save and I will check.

BeastLover772

Apr 6, 2020
You have to keep going into the woods and find the tracks and find Belle getting attacked by the beast.
- There are 2 possible locations the beast can attack Belle:
1. The Cliff​
2. The bushes(forest)​
When Belle is attacked in the bushes by the beast, he will have his helpers with him.
- Keep saving Belle to be rewarded, the game will tell you how to defeat his helpers.
that is my problem
when i see the foot print and i click it it always ends up in the cliff
at no point will i be pointed to the bushes
it dose not matter where i see the foot print
it's always the cliff
i have done this more than 30 times

Reactions: D17345A

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
This game is buried, since no one transfers money to them.
Short and dodgy Patreon post today, gist of it was the developers are moving somewhere, possibly out of Russia, but not giving any actual information. Given the circumstances, I can understand why they don't want to get into specifics.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Short and dodgy Patreon post today, gist of it was the developers are moving somewhere, possibly out of Russia, but not giving any actual information. Given the circumstances, I can understand why they don't want to get into specifics.
Yes I can confirm talking to Latissa around 1 week before the patreon post where she also mentioned this.
- They(Latissa & Xaljio) are actively looking for another country to get citizenship in, both of them, and perhaps move there and perhaps get signed up to another bank that is outside Russia.
- That said they have not found what country yet - but they are looking.... Not an easy task to just do.

I know from personal experience from several Russian creators they are really struggling which these sanctions.... everybody is trying to avoid them however they can so they can get the money flow to work.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I know of one Russian game developer who has moved to Cyprus.

wrathknight

Jul 25, 2017
I feel so bad for many Russian_based Game Creators that are just trying to get their content out there. With the sanctions Hurting/Holding them back - its amazing they can produce what they can, if any at all

Reactions: agregen and Sedra

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I feel so bad for many Russian_based Game Creators that are just trying to get their content out there. With the sanctions Hurting/Holding them back - its amazing they can produce what they can, if any at all
While you're not wrong, lets remember its because of the way their government is behaving that the sanctions were imposed. Thus proving that it's the little guys on both side of this war that are getting shafted.

Reactions: agregen

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
that is my problem
when i see the foot print and i click it it always ends up in the cliff
at no point will i be pointed to the bushes
it dose not matter where i see the foot print
it's always the cliff
i have done this more than 30 times
First, have you entered the code for patrons?
Secondly, the Beast should have fucked Belle at least once before this can happen.

BeastLover772

Apr 6, 2020
First, have you entered the code for patrons?
Secondly, the Beast should have fucked Belle at least once before this can happen.
i didn't have patron myself but i downloaded one of the saves that had the 10 dolor pass active
after i removed all the saves i started again but the game still thinks i have it
i hope there was a way to remove it since i didn't pay for it !

ow i never allowed bell to get fucked !!!
that must be it !!!!
thanks !

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i didn't have patron myself but i downloaded one of the saves that had the 10 dolor pass active
after i removed all the saves i started again but the game still thinks i have it
i hope there was a way to remove it since i didn't pay for it !

ow i never allowed bell to get fucked !!!
that must be it !!!!
thanks !
Ah nice! Lets hope it works after she have gotten some beast funtime (y)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
In regards for trying to be more open and transparent the team have now opened up a discord server!

The overall theme of this server is of cause "The Library Story" !
People are welcome to join, talk, ask questions, drop a review or a suggestion - perhaps talk to the devs if they want?!
Come and say hi ->

Please behave properly :coffee:

Reactions: Supreme_Evil

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
[0.97.33]

Win/Linux (506 MB/ 129 MB) : , ,

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When will they add the "rape" tag so people like me will know to avoid the game?
report the first post with a request to add the tag with explicit info and possibly evidence on where to find it.
or possibly post the evidence into a new post in this thread and then report that post with a request to add [rape] tag to the game

Reactions: Congressman Weiner
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes