2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Like Joe Nemo already mentioned, on the discord server( ) Xaljio is updating the roadmap really often the last month's time. It looks like this right now:
roadmap_22-7-22-.png
I think the original plan was to release the next patch in August, but the team have not given any dates yet, and honest I think with the progress of the roadmap, August would be cutting it a bit short - Perhaps early September looks more plausible. We will have to wait and see!

Here is the save. Not sure if you wasn't me to DM it but I figure this way I can maybe get more eyes on it. Hopefully it's not as simple as the game is broken and I'd need to restart because I can't go through that grindfest again.
So I think the trigger is actually when you go to the book store and work, at some point Belle will say something about the tentacle tree and next day its planted in the garden.
Updated save file is attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: tronanon1982

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yawn...
I wonder if they will get stuckat 99.94 or 99.97...
Version numbers don't really matter, this is only a formality so people and the devs. can track progression.
- Even if the game reaches version 1.0.0 , the fun won't stop there :coffee:

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Thats great to know, I thought it represented the years they been working on the project.

Like, "V0.97.33" meaning 7 years 4 months.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thats great to know, I thought it represented the years they been working on the project.

Like, "V0.97.33" meaning 7 years 4 months.
Plenty of developers stay on their project for many years, this is not really any news.
- If there is patreons and money flowing into development to continue the game then why stop.

That said, the team do have future plans for other project going forward.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
zelle - Can you tell us anything about what to expect in the latest update when it drops?
I have tried to get some extra info from Xaljio, but so far no luck except what is already posted in the news.
- Focus on Tentacle tree.
- Also focus on reading room with Belle.
- Some extra training quest with the dog.
- Updates to the hunters guild.
- New random event(unsure how much or what)

Not much else to say at this point sadly, we have to wait to see what they announce!

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
I have tried to get some extra info from Xaljio, but so far no luck except what is already posted in the news.
- Focus on Tentacle tree.
- Also focus on reading room with Belle.
- Some extra training quest with the dog.
- Updates to the hunters guild.
- New random event(unsure how much or what)

Not much else to say at this point sadly, we have to wait to see what they announce!
A kinda small update but still, I would play even it has just 1 minute of gameplay added. The game is too good!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
A kinda small update but still, I would play even it has just 1 minute of gameplay added. The game is too good!
I actually think its not that small to be honest. I can't say for sure ofc, but there should be a lot new things going on with the tentacle tree to my understanding + all the other things mentioned should also add to the update as a whole!

The plan is to get into more details about the update when we get closer to release date, then we will know for sure!

Reactions: gamer012345

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm replaying the game and I'm at the point where I need to decide whether to give the crate of dildos to the thieves guild or Scylla. How does each choice affect game play? I guess if I give it to the guild I'll get better lock picks, but anything else?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm replaying the game and I'm at the point where I need to decide whether to give the crate of dildos to the thieves guild or Scylla. How does each choice affect game play? I guess if I give it to the guild I'll get better lock picks, but anything else?
Xaljio — Today at 9:56 PM
It's more of a line for the future. At the moment, there is no special influence (except for lock picks).
In any case, Gaston will interact with these two communities. Just with one after this story there will be an advanced start.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Latest news from patreon is regarding the resolution of The Library Story
- Right now the resolution is 800x600
- Xaljio is asking what patreons/fans is thinking of resolution like 1600x1200 for the future!

A poll was made for patreon's, so naturally I will do the same here for those interested, and I will bring the result to the team.

800x600 examples
old0.png old1.png old2.png

1600x1200 examples
aha0.png aha1.png aha2.png
Please note the engine stretches the resolution so the images themself is not the proper resolution.
- But open them and check them in full size and zoom in then you can clearly see the higher ress are more sharp!

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes