2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
In the game folder : renpy\common open 00console.rpy and replace "config.console = False" by "config.console = True" then ingame press shift+O
tried but keep getting an error when trying to load the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 105, in script
init -1500 python:
init -1500 python:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108, in <module>
config.console = true
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init -1500 python:
init -1500 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108, in <module>
config.console = true

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Fri Jun 17 14:13:00 2022

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Do you know how to raise Gaston's reputation?
There are tons of ways, but in general just play the game!
- For Gaston towards Belle, you have to be nice to Belle, say the "right things", don't get her mad and impress her(like with flowers or chocolate)
- Reputation to the townsmen, hunting in the woods, do questing and work in the library.

There are many other ways to do this since the game is really big and filled with options for these things.

coyoteboyo11

Jul 8, 2021
how do you make the love potion? is there a difference between a herbal blindweed and a blue one if so where can i find the one i need?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how do you make the love potion? is there a difference between a herbal blindweed and a blue one if so where can i find the one i need?
All ingredients are found all over the woods, but one is rare and is found near the tentacle tree(so you have to defeat that first).

bhunt

Dec 4, 2017
Can someone please help me with emmas quests? I told her to get naked in town square but now I cant find her anywhere

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can someone please help me with emmas quests? I told her to get naked in town square but now I cant find her anywhere
If you tell her to get naked in the square, the quest will fail actually. She gets upset and won't do it.
- So I don't think you can advance on that quest anymore.

unin

Jul 16, 2017
tried but keep getting an error when trying to load the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
[snip]
config.console = true
Python requires Boolean values to be capitalized. make sure it's True and not true

Reactions: Andurin

ZeldaFan01

Nov 16, 2018
How long does it take fore Belle to move the plant from the window to the garden? I've skipped like several weeks by now and she still hasn't moved it.

Or at least does anyone have a save with everything done except for the fight with the beat where you beat him and his friends as that's the point I'm at but can't progress because the plant won't move.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How long does it take fore Belle to move the plant from the window to the garden? I've skipped like several weeks by now and she still hasn't moved it.

Or at least does anyone have a save with everything done except for the fight with the beat where you beat him and his friends as that's the point I'm at but can't progress because the plant won't move.
Before she moves the plant you need to talk to Binker who will tell you to "water the plant with your seed" for it to grow.
- So go in at night, turn on the light, and fap and cum in the plant - Repeat this process 3 times.
Then it will take a week or two before it have grown bigger, and at some point it will "attack" Belle.. after this she will move it to the garden.

ZeldaFan01

Nov 16, 2018
Before she moves the plant you need to talk to Binker who will tell you to "water the plant with your seed" for it to grow.
- So go in at night, turn on the light, and fap and cum in the plant - Repeat this process 3 times.
Then it will take a week or two before it have grown bigger, and at some point it will "attack" Belle.. after this she will move it to the garden.
I've done all that but yet she still won't move the plant.

ZeldaFan01

Nov 16, 2018
If you can send me your save file I can have a look (y)
Here is the save. Not sure if you wasn't me to DM it but I figure this way I can maybe get more eyes on it. Hopefully it's not as simple as the game is broken and I'd need to restart because I can't go through that grindfest again.

Reactions: Zellemate
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes