Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
in the event of saving bella from being raped by the beast, how do i get more points? I had left 2 points, and I saved the beauty again, but I still got 2 points and I don't accumulate

Is there any way to get more poison to put on my arrows?

Reactions: tekkeli37

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
in the event of saving bella from being raped by the beast, how do i get more points? I had left 2 points, and I saved the beauty again, but I still got 2 points and I don't accumulate

Is there any way to get more poison to put on my arrows?
You have to defeat the beast's minions and bring Belle flowers, then you can do more with her.(the seX :coffee:)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
You have to defeat the beast's minions and bring Belle flowers, then you can do more with her.(the seX :coffee:)
and how the hell do i do that, i'm already on day 230, will i need to complete any quests? I'm currently doing the magic teacher quest

DedBanzai

Jul 19, 2017
Six fucking years. The game is still not ready. An upgrade from 0.9 to 1.0 was promised at least two years ago. You guys are just misleading people and taking a fat jackpot for nothing. I even had your patreon a couple of times because I liked the game, but with each update you only worsened the whole story and added new crazy fucking ideas. Sorry for my English =/

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
and how the hell do i do that, i'm already on day 230, will i need to complete any quests? I'm currently doing the magic teacher quest
You have to keep going into the woods and find the tracks and find Belle getting attacked by the beast.
- There are 2 possible locations the beast can attack Belle:
1. The Cliff​
2. The bushes(forest)​
When Belle is attacked in the bushes by the beast, he will have his helpers with him.
- Keep saving Belle to be rewarded, the game will tell you how to defeat his helpers.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
You have to keep going into the woods and find the tracks and find Belle getting attacked by the beast.
- There are 2 possible locations the beast can attack Belle:
1. The Cliff​
2. The bushes(forest)​
When Belle is attacked in the bushes by the beast, he will have his helpers with him.
- Keep saving Belle to be rewarded, the game will tell you how to defeat his helpers.
It's already starting to get difficult to defeat the beast, it seems that the potion of strength has no effect (I only used it 1 time) I only have 200 health and I only have 2 more poison arrows, it's starting to get hard to continue

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Do I need any quests to make the special ship? I already have all this rare flower and I didn't give it to bella, about the ferra I've faced her several times, I'm already hitting bella's ass, no more having 10 points or the ferra's minions participate in the battle , I'm already making silver arrow

What am I leaving behind? there's almost no news, repeat

after belle loses her virginity in the magic teacher's mission, the number changes from 10 to 3, and now it shows this message, what would be the most effective way of saving that of an extra point?

gaston lacks belle's affection points for her to seriously consider this proposal ; perhaps if he can save her more effectively something will work out?

I've already tried hunting the beast everywhere and, as the game doesn't show the name of the map, where is bushes? so far the battle always takes place on the cliff

1642387578699.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BeastLover772

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
You should be able to get endless silver arrows by buying silver from the tavern
this is not what I'm looking for , in the bush calling arrowhead , silver arrow I have a lot

I was looking for weeds to make the potion of strength, but now that I release the arrow silver, I kind of forgot about this potion

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Will Belle´s father be on the stocks ready to be punished on the near future? I have 10 friends ready to become patreon if that happens.

If the dude from the bar, the fatass one is on the stocks ready to be punished instead, im offering 20 friends.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
now yes, I think I finished all the content until this update, I managed to fuck bella in the middle of the abuse, but I had to let the ferra fuck first to release the event of hunting in the abuse with his minions, the luck that bella was not more virgin, because I had already fucked her like the magic teacher

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Who is it more profitable for the people to give the smuggling to Scylla or the guilds and how to defeat the monster when it attacks Emma?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes