2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Not to sound rude, but how the F does this guy still have 800+ subs on Patreon when he hasn't updated this game in.. a year? Unless he had something going on besides this game.

ANyway, wow, a new update. Bet it progresses the story with a couple lines and another half-assed pic or two.

PS.. I apologize for the rude behavior and cynicism. :cry:
Same as EraHunter, I don't understand how people can still give money monthly to this kind of project that barely gat a small update every few years and update being spread further appart as the version number increases. I noticed it's often Russian devs that does this.

Reactions: super_tramp

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Bro, they say that every time, and every time there's some dumb fucking reason why they need 3 more months or whatever and then underdeliver.
This thing is progressing slower then a snail on coke ...

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Everytime I have a notification about this game I know its gonna be good. I was frustrated 4 years ago or so, until I figured that they are actually producing a satirical version of game development.

Shouldv realized by the 6th time or so a release was delayed half a year claiming content worth of 2-3 updates, but I was just too young and dumb back then.

You gotta admit that getting 1 image and 2 lines of not even properly translated text after months of work is just hilarious. Thanks for the good laughs, keep it up!

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes