2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
another 3 more months for 0.97.5.3
They are skipping right to 4. After getting out of Russia these guys are motivated

From their discord:
Release date for LS 0.97.5 part 4 Hello friends! We have decided to miss LS 0.97.5.3 and instead - to release LS 0.97.5.4 (which includs, of course, planned LS 0.97.5.3) on December 12th. Primarily because we want to add all the Tentacle Tree and Belle events. These scenes are partially related, so it would be wrong to post them separately. So, this version's supposed to be larger than originally planned. In LS 0.97.5.4, you will be able to control the Tentacle Tree during its... hm... interactions with its hostess, protect her from the forest guest, and wrap the beauty around your finger... that is, around the branch while the night milking. In general, there will be something to look at. Hope you enjoy it! Now we have more time to work on 'The Library Story', so we will try to finish the publication of LS 0.97.5.x content at a good pace and move on to the next events. Without your support, this would have been much more difficult, thanks, guys!

Reactions: DarkLink

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
When a new game is released, there's this hope of potential outcome that a game could be.
The Library Story, is one of such a great games. Every single update feels like it was just introduced as a brand new demo, with great promise for what development could look like, and would be. Love it, never disappoint those 30 secs worth of content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Richardson1

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
...6 yrs, that seems so much shorter then initial thought... 7 or 8....Maybe, I was even playing Skyrim (2013) making it 9years since Authors initial concept of this game.
I'm sure it's been longer. This site's only been around 6 years. The version posted on the first page is already 0.62.

• Haha
Reactions: james2037

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
this game's advancement is a joke, i think we will all be dead before seeing gaston fuck Belle
Jokes on you, Gaston can already fuck Belle. Gaston has already gotten his main goal, now the programmers are filling out the story line and creating a bunch of side quests.

chapstick144

Jul 26, 2020
Jokes on you, Gaston can already fuck Belle. Gaston has already gotten his main goal, now the programmers are filling out the story line and creating a bunch of side quests.
Did he actually fuck belle? I mean its been like 2 years since I last heard of these game.

BeastLover772

Apr 6, 2020
Did he actually fuck belle? I mean its been like 2 years since I last heard of these game.
yah
first way is magic training as a master wizard
2nd way is to let the beast fuck her and save her also you must have the 10 $ password
in this way get 10 affection points and follow the story
there is also teaching gaston to get a blowjob
there is also the game ending one in the book shop
you have to force her

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
yah
2nd way is to let the beast fuck her and save her also you must have the 10 $ password
you have to force her
how do you get the bj scene?

Jul 11, 2018
yah
you have to force her
I hear there's a way to get Gaston to take Belle's virginity after the Beast fight, but there is a LOT of RNG involved

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes